Heroes Reborn

annihilator

I'll admit that Jim Lee's FF and Iron Man art was bad ass, though. But honestly, the designs were just minor variations on what already existed.

Honestly, Jim Lee and Rob Liefield art were revolutionary during their time in Marvel and kept them going when Marvel was in the verge of financial breakdown (bankruptcy) and when they left, there was a huge void that had to be filled. It was not until the early 2001 when Marvel started to recover from the lose of all these creators' mass exodus.

Lee's work does look good in plastic (i.e. Hush), and I don't think I'm alone in wanting a green speedo Namor for a long time, and being a bit underwhelmed with the recent Hasbro one. Unfortunately, I think I remember Lee drawing Namor in his black suit, but I wouldn't mind seeing another shot taken at Namor, whether it be a Lee drawing or not.

Heroes had a pretty cool Iron man as well, so there's at least two I'd consider getting.

We still need a good Red Skull, so, like Namor, if they make a great one under this banner, I'd get it.

There was a variant of the FF's boxed set in wich they were in their Heroes Reborn uniforms

4f1.jpg

fantastic4%20ledgends2.jpg

And I do have one of those sets...

These uniforms would work well on the current Hasbro FF. I still want the Thing to be a little bigger than what was put out though, but not as big as this one in the box set.

There was a variant of the FF's boxed set in wich they were in their Heroes Reborn uniforms

4f1.jpg

These uniforms would work well on the current Hasbro FF. I still want the Thing to be a little bigger than what was put out though, but not as big as this one in the box set.

yeah,it would be great to see the uniform on the hasbro FF, but i don't think it'll happen. toybiz wasted the opportunity in making a heroes reborn FF. that boxset is like the crappiest boxset ever.

4f1.jpg

yeah,it would be great to see the uniform on the hasbro FF, but i don't think it'll happen. toybiz wasted the opportunity in making a heroes reborn FF. that boxset is like the crappiest boxset ever.

It seems they have earned a spot in your display case!

4f1.jpg

It seems they have earned a spot in your display case!

yeah, i call them temporary fillers. when i have the hasbro FF, the boxset could go on another shelf. i don't plan to waste them totally, after all, i still paid for them back then. my problem is, iv ever i get the hasbro FF, how the hell would i fit mr. fantastic on my shelf. he doesn't deserve to be on the top shelf, and he'll never go there. but he can't and won't fit on the other two shelves. darn. hasbro should have made him a "normal person" fig.