Disney Exclusive 7" Indiana Jones Found!!

bluecyclone

I assume it was at Disney lands version of Once Upon a Toy aka The Hasbro Store as we have here in the Downtown Disney section of Disney World

No. They are only sold in the Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost Store, in the park.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(Been awhile since I've posted here!)

I went on a recent visit to Disneyland and found this awesome Indiana Jones toy, exclusive to the park!

Here's what I thought along with some pictures I took...

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

A few of his accessory. Including the Idol from Raiders, his trusty gun, his journal (perhaps his Henry Jones, Sr's diary?), a sword, and a mysterious piece of plastic... (I don't know what it is, but it had its own section in the packaging).

IMG_2516.jpg

Of course, his whip! And it comes with a base of some ruins.

IMG_2523.jpg

Though I'm slightly disappointed with the scale. I was excited because I thought it was in the Marvel Legends/DC Direct/DC Superheroes scale. But it's actually 7-inch. Slightly taller.

IMG_2526.jpg

However, he does look great amongst my other movie figures.

IMG_2525.jpg

I should mention that as soon as I opened it and played with the hands, it snapped off! I superglued it back on though.

It's not that articulated. You can't move the wrists or neck. And the limited hip directions means you can't quite put him in cool poses.

It was like $16 at Disneyland. Quite pricey but as a die-hard Indiana Jones fan, it looks great on my desk.

• 1 month later...

I got one this weekend. They've been sold out at Disney for months, so I bought it second hand.

That "mystery piece of plastic" is the vial of antidote from Temple of Doom. I had hoped you could put his gun in his holster, or that he would have footpegs. Or fold up his whip and hang it from his belt somewhere. But this was clearly made for as little money as possible.

Oh well. At least it's not 3.75 inches tall.

• 2 weeks later...