Which ML figure is in most urgent need of redo?

pastwatch2001

mandarin schould be one they can redoo. the actual one is a good figure but i hate his rubber cloth. i have the problem with the lord of the rings cavetroll. his face is breaking appart and i never touched it. i am affraid that will happen to mandarin to. another thing, his helmet should come off.

Ultron could be entirely re-done for sure.

Other figures could use new head sculpts: Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch, Nightcrawler, Mr. Sinister and I'm sure there are others.

Although it's not high on the list of priorities, I wouldn't mind a new Hydro-Man figure in his classic black shirt/jeans outfit, and with his powers represented by some translucent "watery" parts or accessories.

Ah Scarlet Witch?

yeah, i couldn't believe i was reading so many posts BEFORE she was mentioned. Her and Emma Frost are the worst Marvel legends ever. Honestly. but at least Scarlet Witch has an okay head.

Emma has an ugly small weird head that's pointed upwards AND has a weird small body that looks like it's wearing a stupid diaper. Emma Frost was the Marvel Legend i have been MOST dissapointed with. I mean, she looked ugly in her promo pics...but the final product was even uglier.

So hands down, i'd say Emma Frost. If only ONE ML could be redone, i'd pick her.

then (in order) i'd pick the following:

-Scarlet Witch (they could even use the same face, just give her a body with a better paint detail AND one that's less flat)

-Jim Lee Rogue

-Psylocke (she has a dog face and her body is way too small)

-Black cat (her face is awful. make it looks more like the MS figure)

-Namor in green trunks (make him bigger and uhh...give him nipples. he looks too cartoony without them)

-Mystique (her body is terrible, it's the same one used for Scarlet Witch)

- X-23 (she only looked this young for like, 5 issues. they need to make her a figure where she looks older)

- Ultron (i dont care TOO much about the way this figure looks...but i just hate the terrible articulation and weird feet/claws)

- the Young Avengers (Patriot and Asgardian/Wiccan have different costumes now - but the original figures still look really cool)

- Toad (he hasn't worn that costume since the 60s)

- Avalanche (the costume he was released in was a madeup one, but the madeup costume figure is still kinda cool)

- Banshee (this figure is just weird looking)

- Jean as Maravel Girl (this is probably one of the worst MLs ever next to Wanda and Emma. Her face is almost as bad as Emma's - but i don't care to have another one...so it's at the bottom of my list)

haha, i guess the figures that i seem to have the biggest problem with are the female ones. They just seem to be the ones that get mesed up the most.

Other figures could use new head sculpts: Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch, Nightcrawler, Mr. Sinister and I'm sure there are others.

Although it's not high on the list of priorities, I wouldn't mind a new Hydro-Man figure in his classic black shirt/jeans outfit, and with his powers represented by some translucent "watery" parts or accessories.

Ah Scarlet Witch?

yeah, i couldn't believe i was reading so many posts BEFORE she was mentioned. Her and Emma Frost are the worst Marvel legends ever. Honestly. but at least Scarlet Witch has an okay head.

Emma has an ugly small weird head that's pointed upwards AND has a weird small body that looks like it's wearing a stupid diaper. Emma Frost was the Marvel Legend i have been MOST dissapointed with. I mean, she looked ugly in her promo pics...but the final product was even uglier.

So hands down, i'd say Emma Frost. If only ONE ML could be redone, i'd pick her.

then (in order) i'd pick the following:

-Scarlet Witch (they could even use the same face, just give her a body with a better paint detail AND one that's less flat)

-Jim Lee Rogue

-Psylocke (she has a dog face and her body is way too small)

-Black cat (her face is awful. make it looks more like the MS figure)

-Namor in green trunks (make him bigger and uhh...give him nipples. he looks too cartoony without them)

-Mystique (her body is terrible, it's the same one used for Scarlet Witch)

- X-23 (she only looked this young for like, 5 issues. they need to make her a figure where she looks older)

- Ultron (i dont care TOO much about the way this figure looks...but i just hate the terrible articulation and weird feet/claws)

- the Young Avengers (Patriot and Asgardian/Wiccan have different costumes now - but the original figures still look really cool)

- Toad (he hasn't worn that costume since the 60s)

- Avalanche (the costume he was released in was a madeup one, but the madeup costume figure is still kinda cool)

- Banshee (this figure is just weird looking)

- Jean as Maravel Girl (this is probably one of the worst MLs ever next to Wanda and Emma. Her face is almost as bad as Emma's - but i don't care to have another one...so it's at the bottom of my list)

haha, i guess the figures that i seem to have the biggest problem with are the female ones. They just seem to be the ones that get mesed up the most.

I'd have to agree with all of those

Psylocke and Black Cat are High on My priority list too (it doesn't help that my Psylocke had two left feet)

Magneto, I mean come on, it's ironman with Maggies head. Most important villian ever in the X-men and we still havnt gotten a decent version.

After him I have to say Ultron, that figure is just a waste of plastic, actually that whole wave was a waste.

Emma and Scarlet Witch could use a redo, but I can at least display them on my shelves.

the most important characters that need their figures redone:

Namor in his green trunks - worst action figure of all time?

Ultron

Invisible Woman - still no good version of her in her classic outfit

Human Torch - no good comic version still

Scarlet Witch - the proto looked so good, then she got all annorexic and weird.

Toad - that figure was not a Marvel Legend

Banshee - he just looks so terrible

Emma Frost - the face is a joke

Hydra - how many people wanted an army of these guys? The final product is just a slap in the face

and any figure that Hasbro gave their new joints to.

I would like a new Nightcrawler. He kind of looks like a surly yard-art gnome. Give us a smile, would ya?

easy answer: Ultron. Ultron is THE #1 figure that needs a redo. then Scarlet Witch. Then Black widow.

NOTHING is wrong with ML1 Ironman. why is that so hot to be requested? I mean, yeah, I guess updating it to be more in line with the ML of now-a-days would be ok, but he is the only figure from the first 2 series that I still display in my collection.

Magneto is pretty much in the bag. they have already made him, just need to release him. and I am cool with his release, too.

an Updated Deadpool would be nice, if only because no one got him around the first time except me and like, 4 other people.