ML Hulk Wave????

Hulkabilly

why yes...yes i have :P

Just sharing the love man lol.

WOW pretty nice.

zomg no one has! wow amazing old news :D but fun to look at :P Before you go and post something new ask you're self what the odds of you finding something "new" by you're self out there on the web that someone else has not already posted or this site it self has not :D :D Its a pretty dang slim chance!

zomg no one has! wow amazing old news :D but fun to look at :P Before you go and post something new ask you're self what the odds of you finding something "new" by you're self out there on the web that someone else has not already posted or this site it self has not :D:D Its a pretty dang slim chance!

*sigh*

I am stuck on the quote from my childhood...

"If you can't say anything nice, Say nothing at all"

So I will say nothing. #US1#

Has anybody seen pics of fff from this hulk series?

As far as I know, I don't think any pics of Wave 2 or FFF have leaked out/been released yet. There's only been someone's written description of the Wave 2 figures, which may or may not be legit. I don't recall much of what that person wrote, other than that Absorbing Man is wearing his prison-stripe pants.

I wish.

As far as I know, I don't think any pics of Wave 2 or FFF have leaked out/been released yet. There's only been someone's written description of the Wave 2 figures, which may or may not be legit. I don't recall much of what that person wrote, other than that Absorbing Man is wearing his prison-stripe pants.

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2045504

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2045504

Oh, actually I had forgotten about Electro's thread. I just remembered someone posting about it (possibly not here) several months ago, not too long after the first-wave pics surfaced. As for Electro, I think he's far more legit than that guy was. (After all, Electro was right about Marvel Select, so I shall never question him again.)

this sucks.. this wave won't probably reach the philippine shorelines too.. just like the ff wave and the spider man trilogy wave.. damn.. tough luck.. hasbro, give us our fix of MLs here! :angry:

Trust me, you didn't miss much. ff wave is kinda nice but spider man trilogy ...umm... @grumpy@

i heard and read on an article before that the 1st series would consist of f.a. she hulk with the tatered robes, the end hulk, bibeast, absorbing man, grey hulk (again), and another character from the planet hulk i think i posted it before it's the two series you should buy to build the figure of fing fang foom so we have to wait for sdcc next year , to be able to verify if these lines and the interview i read is true

this was on the newsarama interview

If we cast our eyes ahead, there are pretty substantial rumors regarding at least three more Marvel Legends waves in the offing. Two are said to be Hulk-centric assortments wherein the combined 12 figures each carry a piece of a giant Fin Fang Foom. Tied to this, perhaps, is the upcoming Hulk vs. Fin Fang Foom one shot in December.

For other Hulk action figure tie-ins, prototype pix of one of these groupings even hit the internet this past summer, and revealed at least one massive spoiler that comic fans have yet to even see in regular Marvel continuity, which brings us to the point where we have to say possible World War Hulk spoiler ahead: The rest of the groups relied heavily on the Planet Hulk and World War Hulk arcs, featuring as they did King Hulk, Red King, Doc Samson, an also-current Ed McGuinness-designed basic Hulk, which we guess can be painted red at the flip of a switch on the assembly line, as well as an axe-wielding “Son of Hulk,” figure. The last, while nutty on the surface, is Hulk_Series_2_Son_of_Hulk.jpgfairly clear possible story element coming up in the various Hulk titles in the coming months, as a “son of Hulk” appeared in What If? World War Hulk. Thing is, for those of you trying to predict the future of the Hulk titles, would Hasbro create a figure based upon a throwaway appearance in a What If? special?

And also pictures among the Hulk-centric prototypes – Valkyrie. An odd choice, sure, but it’s not Val’s only weird appearance of late – recently, Marvel inexplicable included her picture in a teaser about Spider-Man: One More Day. Hard to say how, but a probable safe bet that the character will be returning soon.

Moving on - for the core line, the next line-up is said (and there is some question as to what will make the cut and what won’t) to feature Spiral, Union Jack, “Savage” Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock, USAgent, a black-suited Spider-Man, and a Drax BAF. Cleary, the “Savage” Surfer refers to his appearance in Planet Hulk, while the black Spidey suit got post-Civil War use. Also, Warlock and Drax roll with Annihilation, Union Jack likely fits with Avengers/Invaders, and USAgent connects with the previously done Beta Ray Bill and Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman of Omega Flight.

This is actually inter-brand connectively, a tightness between Marvel editorial and the publisher’s respective toy line that we haven’t seen the likes of in years. Is it simply marketing gamesmanship, or are we watching the attempt by Marvel to achieve some kind of holistic presence, the type of entity where you can literally read the comic and buy the ancillary product with little to no wait? In the past, fans often sat around for years before certain characters were realized in particular figure form. Is the new trend immediate representation to forward the reading experience of the book, or is it just happy accident for both Hasbro and Marvel? I guess the bigger question then is this: which, then, of the Marvel Legends . . .are Skrulls?

See you next time!

and i think some guy posted in this forum here about the other prototypes he saw in his comic shop about the other hulk figs which will be baf fing fang foom but im looking forward if the baf drax and what look will they use the classic slim type or the big brute in the infinity gautlet sagas or the refined blade wielding dude

Actually, that's series 2... I read the actual article. The poster wasn't able to post series 1, for fear of anal rape?!

Ah ok, gotcha.

Edit: And I just hafta add this, but this "Valkrie" is the only WTF I see with this line. I'm sad they had to include her(whoever she is) and not use the space for another Hulk villian, ah well.