Hasbro Poll, get your clicky finger ready....

pastwatch2001

Not that these polls have anything to do with what figures will be made, but the Brotherhood gets my vote. All this talk about box sets has me thinking newly sculpted Magneto, Toad and Scarlet Witch along with a green Quicksilver and a Mastermind!! Avalanche, Destiny and Sauron from later line-ups would be welcome as well. You know how we greedy X-Fans are ;)

Not that these polls have anything to do with what figures will be made, but the Brotherhood gets my vote. All this talk about box sets has me thinking newly sculpted Magneto, Toad and Scarlet Witch along with a green Quicksilver and a Mastermind!! Avalanche, Destiny and Sauron from later line-ups would be welcome as well. You know how we greedy X-Fans are ;)

i'm with you on the brotherhood thing.

we already have the sinister six (sandman, doc ock, mysterio, electro, sandman and the vulture) some may have been in box sets but they aren't too hard to find.

i think hasbro really dropped the ball on not giving the black knight a different helmet variant to make him the original masters of evil black knight. seems so simple to me.

my second choice would have been the horsemen of apocalypse. and it seems the most likely cause they could use hulk, or wolverine, or archangel, gambit, etc.. lots of good people to choose from.

none of these teams do it for me ...

Oh aside from hydra which I just noticed and voted for :P

Hydra should have been saved for a army builder poll really as I wouldn't really count it as a "team" per say...

woot!

Hydra - 2%

I'm that 2% :P Or is that 1%?.. :S

I voted for the Frightful Four.

I like the "X" titles, but I am getting burned out on mutant figures.

Went with Horsemen of Apocalypse, since we already have most of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and the characters from the different versions of the Sinister Six. The Serpent Society got a lot of votes, but they just seem odd to me and I see no point in them.

I was checking out the options on the poll and while the Serpent Society is VERY appealing, I am going with the Masters of Evil. (Especialy if i get a new Ultron).

The Original Omega Flight would be cool if we had some more original members of Alpha Flight to contend with.

9can we get a Guardian and a Snowbird with animal accessories PLEASE!!!!!)

But of all the choices, they left out the Wrecking Crew and the U-foes for Batroc's Brigade???

Somebody was truly having glorious flashbacks at Hasbro HQ

I went with the Masters of Evil.

I like the Brotherhood idea but I worry that if this wins all well see from this is a boxset full of repackaged figures we already have (Mystique, Pyro, Sabertooth, Magneto, Juggernaut, etc...)

If we get a Masters of Evil we should see some new figures out of the set.

If the Masters don't win I'd like to see the Horsemen get made. A new version of Archangel WITHOUT the rocket pack on his back would be great.

scan0011.jpg

NUFF SAID!

FYI, the Wrecking crew are members of this incarnation of the MOE, so we get 2 teams for the price of one! @bananna@