Promo movie for TnWo's 1st PPV

Nice job, CT.

really like it.. love the music.. well the first song.. I felt like grabbing a jump rope and running out to the side walk with that second song.. which reminds me.. I have a [edit] VERY VERY LARGE package coming your way.. just need your address ;)

Fixed for you TM.. :)

I have a small package coming your way.. ;)

Hey save the naughty talk for your wife joe! @smilepunch@ j/k i had to say something about that line....i had to!

CT that was AWSOME!!!! needed a touch more olaf and a dash more fro joe but i think you nailed it boy! it looked really professional!! Loved it!

TM

Thanks for the comments. I would have responded earlier, but the power's been out on post for almost 2 days, and my office got flooded, so I haven't had access to a computer until just now. There are still some tweaks that need to be done. Some clearer pics, and more action shots. Plus, a few guys didn't make this video because their figures are still pending. They should be able to make it for the final promo set to air at the opening of the PPV. Hopefully, there will be a special musical guest that makes it in time for that promo as well.

There will be a big name debut in my newest upcoming video set to be out by tonight, but if I get too busy, NLT Friday. This video will pick up right where the last one left off with chaos in and out of the ring.

The newest superstar to debut is known throughout the Joe community and will be an integral part of the upcoming storylines.

It's been really fun shooting this vid, as there will be some lighting used for his entrance, and his moves have been really fun to shoot. I really can't wait to finish so you can all see.

you should shut off comments to the video so you dont get flits commenting....such as these wholesome comments

soulgem82 (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

0 Poor comment Good comment

Reply | Spam

Obviously, this organisation will always be measured up against JCW. And will always come up short.

coxdafuge (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Dude I love that PS3 song, but I don't get what the gay toy wrestling is all about.

deadatdawncc (1 week ago) Show Hide Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Another lame ripoff of the original and best. JCW FOREVER you loser!

.....the guys over at joecustoms are real good sports...huh

-saboteur

.....the guys over at joecustoms are real good sports...huh

-saboteur

I run the JCW and for the record, I have to ill feeling toward TnWo. I would base 3 comments on how an entire community is looked at. I just do my thing case I want to, screw what people say about me, my hobby, or anything else. This is the internet, it isn't life. People who take things to serious online, board wars, "I hate this board cause of this", "this person is annoying cause he thinks this", one person lies about another cause he doesn't like the way things are done, it all seems high school to me.

Like what I do, love what I do, or hate what I do, I won't be doing this forever, and I am glad 2 other have made great strides to create there own league's. Blea I only care what the 5 closest people in my life think. But anyway, I enjoy the video's produced so far and I am I also tone of the guys JFAK whoops up on as he enters. I can't wait to see moree hot action.

well, yes you should turn off the comments if you don't want them, i do not support jcw guys going to spam other orgs threads ect, BUT i did not ask everyone that joined jcw to pm me thier youtube account names, so lets not go running around putting a few hundred joe customs members as being bad sports, for 3 comments made by individuals on youtube.esp since not ALL joe customs members are JCW members. it was a good effort you made ct, i'm glad your org is doing well, and i'm glad that jfak is in all 3 leagues, it shows that everyone can each do thier own thing in thier own vision and get along.

While I understand that at least two of those guys are JCW members, I do not think of them as speaking for the entire organization. Comments never really bothered me all that much, which is why I still allow them. If that's their personal opinion, so be it. All I can do is continue to work on my stuff and try to put out what I believe is a quality product. I will continue to make improvements and take constructive criticism seriously. I've received tips from some of the more professional photography guys, and dio guys since releasing these videos, and I will use their advice to continue to make my product better.

Bottom line, if those comments really bothered me, then I'd never make it through a day on the internet. Besides, those type of comments only make me want to do better to shut them up.