Anyone buying DC Direct Wonder Woman tomorrow?

pastwatch2001

The figure looks REALLY good, but DCD's scales are so all over the place that I'm not sure I want to chance it and buy her only to find out she doesn't work with the rest of my figures.

Nope, I'm waiting on the awesome, in scale, multi POA, kick butt version Of WW that Mattel & the 4HM are gonna give us in 08!

Unless of course , you prefer, out of scale, pre-posed statues. Then by all means, go out & buy her tomorrow.

SNEAK PEEK of the actual production figures are shared at the link below:

>> http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/forum/v...ic.php?p=110109

Thanks for the link. :) Man I hope the person who posted the pics are wrong about the 7" scale. :(

Thanks for the link. :) Man I hope the person who posted the pics are wrong about the 7" scale. :(

"ExperienceTheWonder" is me - I have asked for a name-change in this forum too.

Anyway I just measured each of my figures and they are, in fact, a full 7" tall.

"ExperienceTheWonder" is me - I have asked for a name-change in this forum too.

Anyway I just measured each of my figures and they are, in fact, a full 7" tall.

Thanks for the info, a bit disappointing though.

Best WW figure they've ever done in my opinion. Even better then my Alex Ross Justice figure.

This WW is the best sculpt I've seen so far. Poo that it can't fit in with the DCSH though. DCD GL Hal and IC Hawkman fit just fine and I've been using the KC Armor WW which I was hoping to replace with the Dodson version. :(

Oh well, still gonna get it, no longer a priority though...

"Experience the wonder"?... Well, I do actually WONDER if the hard plastic hair will make the neck articulation useless as often happens to most DCD female characters with long hair.

Besides that, is quite a nice sculpted figure, thanks for the images. I'd love to add this one to my shelf.

I'm kind of tired of DC Direct doing women figures with that off center pose.

DC DIRECT kinda ruined the outcome of their FIGURES and their latest waves of Women figures are beginning to fade because of their sexy poses, I mean come on, they do look really NICE but they don't stand or display well ( Wonder Woman with the Cape and sexy pose) also their increasement in price with $16.99 a pop for each figure is a little too much extreme for my taste and I Only find them at Spencer's & Comic stores,

"ruined" is your opinion Mate. There are those who care much more about the way the figure looks, Part of why most of the old DCD Wonder Womans looked so mannish, (Not that shes not supposed to be a little mannish) is that she was standing straight up. The first JLA one was horrible, stick physique, no curves or dynamic stance.

These figures are so cool looking. FINALLY a good WW (the Ross one was good for a Ross figure and the last JLA with the cape was better than I thought it would be but this is the definitive version).

I'm sure this will be one of my favorite DCD figures and I can't wait until I go home and get it.

Also I'd much rather go into my comic store, on the day I KNOW it will be there (provided it wans't delayed and I forgot to check the net) pay the 15 bucks than to pay inflated prices for Mattel product and shipping on top of that, from Ebay because it the only place where you can find their figures.

That's an argument that DCD has won period. Even if you prefer more articulated figures. I don't think theres any justification in the cost point.

I used to think it was just Canada's problem but I live in New York City now and its worse here for those things.

Mattel sucks. Their figures are getting better though. But still not a good as DCD anyway (my opinion).