New Superhero Squad 4-Packs & Mega Packs

JayC

Well, I hate that I have to buy a pack of 4 figures when I already have 3 of them, just to get Emma...

But I will B)

Also, I'm loving the Astonishing Cyclops!

"QUOTE(JayC @ Dec 4 2007, 02:10 PM) 16411571[/snapback] (link) Digging the Iron Man and Foom set. Iron Man looks less cartoony compared to the previous version. If Superhero Squad starts to go in this artistic direction I would pick up more of them. But as of now, the big eyes and cutesy look doesn't work for me."

They are supposed to look all cute and stuff, that is why I buy them for my 2 year old.

Spiderman set sucks! Though I like the spiderman on it FINALLLY A DECENT SPIDEY! I'll wait for single release though... already have everyone else & far as I can tell theres no difference...

Xmen one is nice but like the stormy says ... just for emma...

Sentinal & AXM cyc! HA! I'll buy this set I KNEW that was a new sentinal on the SHS page!!

FFF sorta sucks cause of the face sadly! How ever that ironman does indeed kickass!

Spiderman set sucks! Though I like the spiderman on it FINALLLY A DECENT SPIDEY! I'll wait for single release though... already have everyone else & far as I can tell theres no difference...

Xmen one is nice but like the stormy says ... just for emma...

There's some differences. Especially in the X-Men set. From what I can tell..

Battle for New York

Punisher (Green Bazooka)

Spider-Man (Black Webbing)

Ghost Rider (Clear Flames? Painted Zipper)

Elektra (White Outfit)

X-Men Showdown

Magneto (New)

Emma Frost (New)

Wolverine (Retooled?)

Colossus (New)

@loll@ looks like we are getting a Fing Fang Foom after all. and electro does this seem like there cancelling SHS?

This goes for jar jar binks also. Like I said 50 times before,I simply quoted what I was told.And by the way,what I was told was no more shs for 2008,its still 2007 isn't it????? I thought so.

Well, I hate that I have to buy a pack of 4 figures when I already have 3 of them, just to get Emma...

But I will B)

All the figures are new paint jobs, only Wolverine has the same pose. Magneto is a loose figure, he is not on the metal base you see on his first one. Colossus first figure has closed fists, this is open fists, plus he has different boots. Wolverine has a different paint job on his belt, it does not have the X, but the pose is the same. So you will get different figures!!

Eric

But I will B)

All the figures are new paint jobs, only Wolverine has the same pose. Magneto is a loose figure, he is not on the metal base you see on his first one. Colossus first figure has closed fists, this is open fists, plus he has different boots. Wolverine has a different paint job on his belt, it does not have the X, but the pose is the same. So you will get different figures!!

Eric

Not just new paint jobs. The X-Men set is all new, except for Wolverine who seems to be at least retooled. ;)

But I will B)

Eric

Not just new paint jobs. The X-Men set is all new, except for Wolverine who seems to be at least retooled. ;)

It still would've been nice to get characters that haven't been released 3 or 4 times already.

But I will B)

Eric

It still would've been nice to get characters that haven't been released 3 or 4 times already.

it's wolverine, the marvel lap dog.

• 4 weeks later...

According to Foobeka over on the SHS Forums, the 4-Packs are hitting Wal-Marts now.

He also managed to get us a picture of the poster included with the new 4-Packs.

It's our first look of many of the sets. Gonna be a good year for SHS.

Hulk / Spider-Woman

Cable / Captain America

Doc Ock / Symbiote Spider-Man

Deadpool / Punisher (Post CW Cap Costume)

Daredevil / Spider-Man

Wolverine / Psylocke

Venom / Spider-Man

Ghost Rider / Hellcycle

http://du5tin.proboards91.com/index.cgi

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0106en7.jpg

Here's a blow up of the new figures, so it's a bit easier to see.

SHSPoster.jpg

I LOVE Psylocke!

First thing I said when I saw the pic words out of mouth man! :) They all look great!

The Cable and Deadpool ones look great. B) So does Spider-Women, and we have two more Spideys. :rolleyes:

Yes how ever the spiderman are at least NEW ones & original because they are proper COMIC versions rather than the fugly movie versions we have been getting of late! I can't say I'm fond of all the wolvies either but hey the line is for kids after all :D we just all happen to have get sucked into its cute/coolness factor of it all ;D

The only thing I'm not happy with is ghost rider because it seems like, though I could be wrong... that they just stuck him on the same cycle that they used for logan... Ghost rider when on a bike is never on a normal bike though which sort of pisses me off a bit but ah well :D I think I'll just skip that one and wait for a proper version of his bike :)