Anyone waiting for just a specific ML to be made and then no more collecting?

pastwatch2001

I intend to collect them until the line ends, or the figures become what I would consider to be awful.

Now, I COULD stop and walk away from the line once a complete original Alpha Flight team line-up is in my hands, as those are what I REALLY want to have. They make a Guardian figure , and I'll have a lot less urgency to collect the rest of the Marvel roster.

I'm waitin on 5:

FA Storm

6" Icons Phoenix

Modern or Classic Polaris

Modern Scarlet Witch

Classic Firestar

I'm not sure If i would stop collecting, but I could finish with those four and be Happy.

That's exactly my list minus Firestar and rather have Force Works Scarlet Witch

what did you say about not wanting firestar @grumpy@ ?

:P

I pretty much stopped when Toy Biz gave the license to Hasbro......but if they made a Jim Lee style Jean Grey my collection would pretty much be complete.

Some how we still have not gotten her in that version of the character......we pretty much have everyone else in that style...Except the Prof. and Jean.

I am an Illuminati fan. So all I'm waiting on is Black Bolt !! And I am D O N E !! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . On second thought, I also want my all time favorite, Spiral and I am D O N E !!! . . . . . . . .

And I am waiting on a possible Marvel Select sized remake of M O J O, then I am definitely D O N E ! ! ! . . . . . . . .

Until Marvel Toys regains the license :)

I'm waitin on 5:

FA Storm

6" Icons Phoenix

Modern or Classic Polaris

Modern Scarlet Witch

Classic Firestar

I'm not sure If i would stop collecting, but I could finish with those four and be Happy.

That's exactly my list minus Firestar and rather have Force Works Scarlet Witch

what did you say about not wanting firestar @grumpy@ ?

:P

what tarot said @loll@

Don´t know, I base my collection on current look of characters in comic books, so, if they make different costumes, I`d like to see ML figs based on those costume, for example, New Thor, New Cap. America, Red Hulk, etc. So, i guess I`ll never end my collection, pause it, but not stop it.

Theres a reason why we've never gotten a Jim Lee Jean Grey... She has no relevance to the character. She doesn't look anything like Jean back in the 90's they had one sculpted for her and at the last minute, they changed her to Domino!

253.jpg

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade... I'm just being real! Toybiz is sooo beloved by all of these collectors, but in 12 years they never made a Jim Lee Jean Grey, doesn't that seem odd to any of you?!

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade... I'm just being real! Toybiz is sooo beloved by all of these collectors, but in 12 years they never made a Jim Lee Jean Grey, doesn't that seem odd to any of you?!

MVHF36821f.jpg

they released the re-re painted jean in the "she force" sub set of the hall of fame run in 1997

Actually you would be mistaken, their were a number of late lines that were done in 6" size that fit well with the current legends. However all of them lack any type of articulation and would not qualify as the same type of product quality. Their was a 6" Silver Surfer line, Avengers Line, and this Xmen line that had a Jim Lee Version of Jean Grey, link provided for your enjoyment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-Onslaught-Jean-G...VQQcmdZViewItem

Saying, "I'll stop if a certain hypothetical character is released" is just a way of continuing your collection without any stigma attached to it.

Saying "I'll stop when this figure we've seen to be coming soon is released" is a way of staying in the game for a bit to see if anything else might tickle your fancy.

If you actually want to stop collecting, you usually stop collecting.