The Patriots are CRAP

CLAM

The patriots might have lost this game, but this nfl season belonged to them. Lets see how the giants stand next year. I know that the patriots will make the playoffs again. People need to get over that whole spygate crap. It has been said time and time again that the footage that was taped was confiscated before the partiots could use it. Also, I find it interesting that all these people claim the patriots cheated on all these games several years after the fact. You think if you thought someone had cheated out of something you would say something right away. Thats what sucks when your on top everyone tries to bring you down.

that was in 2002...get over it...and before you attempt to tear me apart...I'm a Raiders fan...do your worst. It's so easy for you guys to rip apart a team that knows how to win.....grow up it's a sporting event. Sorry you have no athletic ability of your own

No,we're ripping apart a team that cheats and seems to get away with it.

that was in 2002...get over it...and before you attempt to tear me apart...I'm a Raiders fan...do your worst. It's so easy for you guys to rip apart a team that knows how to win.....grow up it's a sporting event. Sorry you have no athletic ability of your own

ahaha.. you don't feel cheated out of that "tuck rule" game??

anyhow.. I play ball.. I even started on a semi-pro team before I tore up my ankle.

what was your argument again? @rolleye@

The patriots might have lost this game, but this nfl season belonged to them. Lets see how the giants stand next year. I know that the patriots will make the playoffs again. People need to get over that whole spygate crap. It has been said time and time again that the footage that was taped was confiscated before the partiots could use it. Also, I find it interesting that all these people claim the patriots cheated on all these games several years after the fact. You think if you thought someone had cheated out of something you would say something right away. Thats what sucks when your on top everyone tries to bring you down.

it was the Patriots employee that release the info this weekend.. and he says he has lots more. I believe his name was Matt Walsh. He is now a golf pro. He said he can spill all the info about the Patriots cheating, but nobody ever asked him. And he is afraid of the legal ramifications.

and yeah I guess.. the season did belong to them.. the regular season.. or maybe just most of it... Cuz uh.. you know the Ravens actually beat them... and the Pats weren't very dominant towards the end of the season.. and definitely not in the playoffs.... but who cares anyhow??? their perfect 16-0 regular season means jack now.. they didn't even win the Superbowl! that alone knocks them right out of the top teams of all time consideration.

If you are saying this patriots team wasn't one of the top nfl teams of all time you must be on some heavy drugs. Come 18-1 season even if if they didn't win the super bowl thats one hell of a accomplishment. So the giants won the superbowl who cares they had a lackluster season that only got hot towards the end. Lets see whos in the playoffs next year The patriots or the giants led been peyten mannings SPECIAL little brother eli.

Why does matt walsh wait until now to disclose this information before the superbowl. Come on everyone knows why. Simply logic explains it all.

%$^& the Patriots

loved watching them lose....

they got beat down @smilepunch@ by the Giants D HA HA HA HA HA HA HA @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Thats what sucks when your on top everyone tries to bring you down.

Like the Giants brought them down to China Town ?

You wont have to worry about the whole "hating" on the Pats, they are not on top anymore....

How do you consider winning by three points a beat down. I guess a winning by five points would have been a massacre huh. Oh well the patriots dynasty will just have to continue next year.

uh.. the patriots won all 3 of their superbowls by 3 ponts... some dynasty @lol@

wow.. what a dominant team @rolleye@

If you are saying this patriots team wasn't one of the top nfl teams of all time you must be on some heavy drugs. Come 18-1 season even if if they didn't win the super bowl thats one hell of a accomplishment. So the giants won the superbowl who cares they had a lackluster season that only got hot towards the end. Lets see whos in the playoffs next year The patriots or the giants led been peyten mannings SPECIAL little brother eli.

Why does matt walsh wait until now to disclose this information before the superbowl. Come on everyone knows why. Simply logic explains it all.

go read the article man. Matt Walsh said nobody ever asked him until now.. and he is afraid of getting into legal trouble. If you have no reason to tell something that will get you into trouble, are you going to come out and say it? NO! Like I said, nobody ever asked him...thats why he didn't come out until now.

And I will say the Patriots might be one of the top 50 teams of all time I guess... but not in the top 42 @lol@ you gotta win when it matters.... not just when u have the easiest schedule.

I'm not a football fan but i'm from the Tri state area of NY,NJ and CT

I liked seeing the Giants win plus seeing after the Red Sox win and the Celtics leading there division I didn't want another Boston based team winning anything

Yes you caught me i'm a Yankee fan

So matt walsh all of a sudden felt now he would be cleared from all legal trouble because it is the super bowl. Come on give me a break this is just some poor slum trying to get his fifteen minutes of fame. You know that as well as I do.

IF the patriots are not a dynasty then what the hell is this.......and thats not even including this year

Jan. 21, 2007 AFC Championship Indianapolis 38, New England 34

Jan. 14, 2007 AFC Divisional New England 24, San Diego 21

Jan. 7, 2007 AFC Wild Card New England 37, N.Y. Jets 16

Jan. 14, 2006 AFC Divisional Denver 27, New England 13

Jan. 7, 2006 AFC Wild Card New England 28, Jacksonville 3

Feb. 6, 2005 Super Bowl XXXIX New England 24, Philadelphia 21

Jan. 23, 2005 AFC Championship New England 41, Pittsburgh 27

Jan. 16, 2005 AFC Divisional New England 20, Indianapolis 3

Feb. 1, 2004 Super Bowl XXXVIII New England 32, Carolina 29

Jan. 18, 2004 AFC Championship New England 24, Indianapolis 14

Jan. 10, 2004 AFC Divisional New England 17, Tennessee 14

Feb. 3, 2002 Super Bowl XXXVI New England 20, St. Louis 17

Jan. 27, 2002 AFC Championship New England 24, Pittsburgh 17

Jan. 19, 2002 AFC Divisional New England 16, Oakland 13 (OT)

Lets check the giants out in the same time span................

Jan. 7, 2007 - NFC Wild Card - Philadelphia 23, N.Y. Giants 20

Jan. 8, 2005 - NFC Wild Card - Carolina 23, New York Giants 0

Jan. 5, 2003 - NFC Wild Card - San Francisco 39, N.Y. Giants 38

Jan. 28, 2001 - Super Bowl XXXV - Baltimore 34, N.Y. Giants 7

Jan. 14, 2001 - NFC Championship - N.Y. Giants 41, Minnesota 0

Jan. 7, 2001 - NFC Divisional - N.Y. Giants 20, Philadelphia 10

Who sucks now......go ahead have your 1 year of success you can have it.

Here it comes again more spygate crap...............Has anybody here actually read the whole story behind spygate. I guess not......... Get your facts straight if your going to bring up the subject. Also, take a look at all the other nfl teams that do dirty tricks to get a win. Such as the Colts who pump in extra crowd noise through their stadium.

so you all think that your teams dont video tape other teams and that they dont "cheat" an any way.

Well i hate to hurt your feelings but they all do it, they all did it before this year,they did it this year, and they will do it next year. the only big deal is that the pats got caught this year. and your right they didnt go 19-0 and win the super bowl, but tell me how many teams have gone 18-1, and set all kinds of records in one season. the pats sucked on sunday. there is noway getting around that, and i am not going to try, the giants just wanted it more.

the giants defense just crushed them.. thats all there is. If the Giants offense played well, it would have been a blowout.

but the Giants are lame man... this year was just a bad year in football. The Giants aren't that good. Neither are the patriots... they just had an easy schedule against very bad teams.. I mean the Ravens beat them, and they sucked bad.

The Giants bent the patriots over and butt raped them on the 50 yard line... the patriots were the superbowl bi%$#

ok here is my final say.....giants threw every thing they had at the pats,the defence crushed brady all day,the pats oline sucked and they still only lost by three. if the giants where as good as you all say then the would have blown out the pats...lets see what happens next year

• 2 weeks later...

Brady choked plain and simple. The whole team was thinking of the after party and forgot to come to play the game first!!

I am a Dolphin fan and cannot talk any crap this year, however i laugh at the Patroit fans because every single one of them think the Pats are gods team and imortal. Face it they lost seasons over. They were out played by a better looking Giants team.

I will give the Patroits the 16-0 Regular Season was good stuff and i congratulate them but you gotta win it all to be perfect!

I wouldn't say Brady choked as much as I would say he had the stuffing kicked out of him the whole game. He had little time to work. The offensive line looked porous. Brady might have been hurt worse than we were told. He did lead them to the go ahead TD at the end, but the defense let them down. It was a team effort.