The Patriots are CRAP

CLAM

just finished watching the game and I am disgusted. The Ravends won that game, flat out.

They stopped the Patriots 3 damn times on that last drive and had the game stolen from them.

Keep your damn flags in your pockets refs, stop saving the Patriots

Can't fully blame the refs. Not their fault the Ravens have a moron calling time out when their D had the Pats stopped dead cold on that one fourth down.

Yeah, that was unfortunate.

But then on the next play they stop them again, and the play gets called back for a false start? That shouldn't happen. The offense gets a penalty that actually saves them? Bull Crap.

then the holding call was pretty touchy. You don't give the Patriots that call when its the last play of the game.

and finally, Gaffney did not have that ball in control as the rules are defined. Sure, he caught it, but the ball was moving between hands and he never got his feet down and had control at the sam time. I have seen that call go the other way lots of times.

Every damn call goes for the Patriots. its bull.

The Ravens did give that game away. Some of the calls were iffy, but I think bottom line the Ravens let it get away. Pittsburg needs to play their A game this week. They realistically have the last best shot at knocking off the Patriots. Part of me wants them to lose and part wants them to go unbeaten so the 1972 Dolphins shut the Hell up.

I'm not a Patriots fan of any sort (Brady Fumbled) but how does a team thats 13-0 and has won 3 of the last 6 Superbowls suck exactly?

no no no... they don't suck.. they are a good team.. but damn overrated.

Many of their big wins have been shams... and they seem to get every break... EVERY break at the expense of the other teams.

it all started when the Raiders beat them... but the "tuck" rule saved them... and ever since, the refs and the NFL have been helping them win constantly.

What sucks is the Dolphins won yesterday. I was hoping they would go winless this year.

It's bad but so was I. Nothing against the Dolphins but them going winless the same year someone else went unbeaten would have been something. Now that they have won a game they need to just beat the Pats and screw everything up some more.

I'm not a Patriots fan of any sort (Brady Fumbled) but how does a team thats 13-0 and has won 3 of the last 6 Superbowls suck exactly?

no no no... they don't suck.. they are a good team.. but damn overrated.

Many of their big wins have been shams... and they seem to get every break... EVERY break at the expense of the other teams.

it all started when the Raiders beat them... but the "tuck" rule saved them... and ever since, the refs and the NFL have been helping them win constantly.

Ahhh now I see your point...yes I agree...being a Raider fan (like I said Brady fumbled). Oh well I'd rather see the Patriots win than the Colts (I know a REALLY ANNOYING Colts fan).

• 3 weeks later...

Well they just keep winning... even yesterday, they won against the Jags. they're 17-0. That's BORING. There's never any contest, no fun... you don't even have to watch, you know the outcome!

I doesn't really matter what NFC team gets to the Super Bowl this year, none of them have a chance to beat that Pats. Dallas is prob the best NFC going right now which really isn't saying much and the Pats went into Dallas and destroyed em earlier this year.

i am a redsox/pats/celts/bruins fan so i know why u hate us,but u cant say we dont have a great team. we set all kinds of records this season.yea we get some calles but i remeber a time when we didnt get any calls , but that sports. as a boston fan we had all of the 90's to hate the good teams now we get to have great teams.

Well they just keep winning... even yesterday, they won against the Jags. they're 17-0. That's BORING. There's never any contest, no fun... you don't even have to watch, you know the outcome!

yeah... but they shouldn't be17-0, not even close.

1st. The NFL should have made the forfit the game against the Jets when they were caught cheating. In football at every other level, that is the first penalty for cheating in a game.

2nd. The Ravens beat them. flat out won that game. The refs saved the Patriots 3 times on that last drive to help them win it.

3rd. The Giants should have beat them. The refs gave the Patriots too many saves in the first half. The Giants should have been way up, and when the Pats scored those two Moss TDs at the end, it wouldnt have mattered.

the Pats should have been 13-3 going in to the playoffs, and not the no 1 seed.

Well It's the Giants vs the Patriots, Feb. 3rd... we'll see who gets the prize. I'll be PRAYING for the Giants!! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

The Pats will most likely win today. The NFL wants them to, so they will probably get all the calls. The fact that they only slapped the Pats on the wrist for cheating tells me that. Then again, the Giants did beat the Fudge Pack in Lambeau and usually the visitors there are playing the officials along with the Packers, so there is some hope. It would be funny if they pulled off the upset. Anything can happen.

I have been watching the game from the start...

Amazing game! The Giants can pull this off!!!! :D

@lol@

eat it cheating bastards!

Thank you Giants for sticking it to them and letting justice prevail.

on a side note... there was an aritcle just the other day that stated a Patriots employee admitted that they taped the Rams practices during the superbowl week! Thats how the Patriots beat a 14 point favorite to win their first superbowl.