wave 3 comic 2-packs

The Superfly

I am very excited about these characters being released, I hope that their color schemes will match the regular single and boxset releases like the dread naught 2 pack.

sounds great but they we have to wait a long time for them as wave 1 and 2 will clogs those pegs for a long time!

I could go for that Hawk (although I'm really most familiar with the "General Hawk" portrayal with the jacket and helmet more) and the Breaker. And even Torch and Ripper to go along with Buzzer. At least they're new figures.

Don't know how much they'd clog pegs unless they happen to end up being like the Legions set, and even that isn't really clogging so much as just somewhat findable depending on store and region. 25th just doesn't seem much of a clogger.

Though I know how you feel. These wave 3 2-packs just seem loaded with new-ness. I mean I don't even like the twins or the crimson guards really, but if the Wave 5 singles Crimson Guard is anything to go by, I could be changing my tune. o_O

nice i cant wait to see pics BUT WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE DAM SE& SS REPAINTS IM ALLREADY SICK OF SEEING THEM. SE IS IN ALLMOST EVERY WAVE

Actually, the SS and SE figures are reportedly new (or at least retooled) and the set will feature a new story by Larry Hama.

They'd HAVE to be different some how. I think even the kids are sick of them.

I'm surprised that more people aren't excited by the idea of ORIGINAL COMIC BOOKS BY LARRY HAMA TAKING PLACE DURING THE CLASSIC MARVEL SERIES.

I mean - it's LARRY HAMA people.

What's to be excited? No offense. A new comic? Or yet another reprint of one of the comics we already got?

Besides, its Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Again. @zzzz@

NEW SCULPT TOMAX AND XAMOT FTW!!!!!!!

I've wanted a truly awesome Zartan, Destro and Twins since well, ALWAYS. Now I can have all of them!

THANK YOU HASBRO! All this makes the pathetic VvV seem even more so...... #US1#

Awesome! Another Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow! I just can't get enough of those guys! I can't wait! :D :D :D

and oh I guess the other ones are ok too. -_-

That seems to be the only thing Hasbro hears, so I'll just cut out the middle man.