wave 3 comic 2-packs

The Superfly

That's pretty nice there with Ace/Wild Weasel and the twins.,

I would like to have them on single cards, but then again they were never released on single cards before.... so..

the big loser sounds like battle damaged Snakes/ Stormy - lame

I think i've seen pictures of the cg... there's a black faceplate one i believe, a silver faceplate one, and one with a gold faceplate and black chest. Dont know which one they're gonna make the single pack, teh five pack and the comic pack. I'll try and post pics if you guys havent seen them yet just lmk.

-saboteur

Great way to release the Twins, I was hoping for that. All of them sound good, expect for another Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow.

good to hear that some well deserved characters are getting figures

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, @faint@ Tomax!, Xamot!, Ace!, Wild Weasel!, Crimson Guards! @faint@ . Is Hasbro trying to give me a heart attack? Just today I both Wave 4 ^_^ (no Air Trooper) now we're getting these freaking awesome characters. What's next a 5 pack of '86 Cobra B.A.T.s? As for the battle damage SnakeEyes' probably a collector in Storm Shadow's outfit thrusting a sword into SnakeEyes. @loll@

God bless you Hasbro #US1#

nice i cant wait to see pics BUT WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE DAM SE& SS REPAINTS IM ALLREADY SICK OF SEEING THEM. SE IS IN ALLMOST EVERY WAVE

Actually, the SS and SE figures are reportedly new (or at least retooled) and the set will feature a new story by Larry Hama.

It is cool and all they are retooled, but I am with XH here. We ALWAYS get SE and SS in nearly every wave. I'll buy 'em, but I don't have to like it! @lol@

I think the battle damaged SE and SS will be a neat change in the figures and I hope they look real cut up (they do fight with swords after all). @smilepunch@ I'm really looking forward to the Ace/Wild Weasel pack and I want to see pictures of all of em.

...just throwing it out there...if you're going to do a two pack with the Twins, why not do it in the style of the original twins with the mirrors and such?

because that would be too good for today's Hasbro. They look to save money wherever they can get away with it....

same reason why Flint uses Duke's body and has no gloves.

same reason why most figures can't touch their noses or hold a gun properly

same reason why most figures can't bring their legs closed or bend them enough to sit down

Before we all start worrying for nothing, Hasbro's rule regarding Comic packs is if the figure is new, they'll get a normal paint scheme. if the figure has already had a normal release, the paint scheme will be "Comic Accurate".

So while ace, Wild Weasel, Tomax and Xamot will be normal-looking, I expect to see radically colored paint schemes for the Siegie and Officer.

Maybe Battle Damaged Snake Eyes will be the v.1 figure with a new head sculpt. A gnarly mangled face!

Better yet, since the 25th have pop on/off heads perhaps they can have 2 heads, mangled and bandage wrapped.

As for Battle Damaged Storm Shadow...well most of his damage always was mental so I dunno, a straight jacket perhaps?

I'm surprised that more people aren't excited by the idea of ORIGINAL COMIC BOOKS BY LARRY HAMA TAKING PLACE DURING THE CLASSIC MARVEL SERIES.

I mean - it's LARRY HAMA people.