Anybody Getting These?

OneTrueBlueX

Upon closer inspection, it appears as though green Ratchet is only available from some sort of form in a Japanese book. Its limited to two per application?! Great...now how am I supposed to get it? I guess i could wait for it to hit Ebay with a BIN of 1200....LOL!

black ironhide can be pre ordered from BBTS i believe, $80? never seen the green one till now though, very cool- id like to have it myself but i know i wont get one

I'll get the black Ironhide to keep MISB since I dislike the mold, probalby going to pass on the green Rachet, its color is one of those that is so horrid that you can't look away which makes me want to get it, but I'm not willing to go and pay the 150 that BBTS is asking. Seems like something that will either drop in price down to around say 75-100 or go thru the roof.

Very cool, but I've made it a point to stay away from the re-colours, as nice as they are. Just can't really justify the extra cost.

Well, you can always buy them and hold on to them for awhile and when you get sick of looking at them or have something big you wanna buy but are a little short on, shoot them puppies up on ebay and you'll probably at least double your money.

That way, you can enjoy them for a bit and instead of just packing them off in a box or something at some point you can use them to add bigger and better things instead.

Very cool, but I've made it a point to stay away from the re-colours, as nice as they are. Just can't really justify the extra cost.

Well, you can always buy them and hold on to them for awhile and when you get sick of looking at them or have something big you wanna buy but are a little short on, shoot them puppies up on ebay and you'll probably at least double your money.

That way, you can enjoy them for a bit and instead of just packing them off in a box or something at some point you can use them to add bigger and better things instead.

True, but there's still so much of everything else to buy... TFs really aren't the priority right now, although I'll be picking up the regular versions of these Encore reissues for sure.

just some offtopic news:

skylinx to be in roughly 2 weeks

ironhide and ratchet to be roughly 3 weeks

i have those on preorder, but i keep wondering if skylinx is even worth it

WEll guys, this is the way I see it: I just got into TF gollecting again for the 3rd or 4th time, just got all the encores they have released but Im having a very hard time justifying to buy skylynx. If I dont do so, my collection, I feel, will be kind of incomplete, but I was analysing my reissue Rodimus Prime, the only TF I keep after I got rid of all several months ago and I tolde to myself that he doesnt match with Prime or encore Meg, even when they come from the same line.

Now, if you see it from this point of view, Rodimus Prime is a totally origina mold from the TF line, while Prime and Meg are not...... just a curious fact.

But at the end, odds are, I will be getting Skylynx just for the sake of having a complete encore collection #US1#

• 2 weeks later...

Man those bring back fuzzy feelings. Rathet was my very first transformer. Even though he doesnt have a head i stll Must have these.I just added them to my Christmas list.