What questions do you have for Hasbro

JayC

The last batch of questions for Hasbro's GIJoe team for 2007 are due by next Monday. I need 4 questions, so what do you want to know? Lets leave out questions like what figures will we see in wave 7?

Will Snake Eyes v.2 of the 25th Anniversary line receive the same crotch re-tooling as Stalker? Will we see a painted black version of Snake Eyes v.2 as we have with version 1?

With the movie scheduled for release in August 2009, approximately how many more waves of 25th Anniversary figures will we see?

I live in the DC area and I have not seen many (literally about 10) single pack figures in the last 3 months. Have you sorted out the distribution issues, and if not, when can we expect to see a wider release?

"After 6 months and with scalper activity at a high, many of us have done much more than any sane amount of driving, yet been lucky to see any figures -- the pegs are consistently cleaned out just after a store opens. There are even reports of customer service managers selling cases to their friends without the product ever hitting the floor. What, if anything, can Hasbro do about increasing availability to the regular customer?"

Will you please continue to make figures based on their original 80's designs even after the 25th anniversary theme is over?

I have 30 different figures so far, and nothing for these guys to ride in. Will you be making plenty of vehicles for these figures? Will they be remakes of awesome RAH vehicles, or new ones?

Will the Cobra Trooper/officer figure recieve the same retooling to the hips as we've seen in wave 5 and revisions of earlier figures?

GI Joe figures are still quite popular in many areas, but not all figures are reshipping into next year. How much longer will wave 3 revisions ship, and will we see revisions to waves 5 and 6 to get some more older figures back onto retail shelves?

First of all, I'd like to thank Hasbro for bring back my beloved Joes to retailers in all their 80s glory #US1#

1. Why aren't arms and heads molded in flesh colors instead of being painted? It was done with Buzzer, Gung Ho, Roadblock, and sorta Zartan

2. For the love of god!!! @bH@ What's it gonna take to get new molds of short sleeves? besides Shipwreck

3. How much longer 'til we see '86 Cobra B.A.T.s?

May we see a standardization of internal features for future product? I speak of the pegs for forearms, feet, and hands, and the neckballs. Not only would this be a boon to customizers, but it would allow Hasbro itself to mix and match using existing tools/casts to create new characters.

Speaking of new characters, once the 25th Anniversary passes on to the movie, is there a chance of seeing new, original characters once more (like Barrel Roll, Kamakura, Blackout, Mayday -- oh right, we're still missing that one. :) ?

Would it be possible to supply extra hands for a figure, in the case where a figure's initial sculpt has a 'specific-use' hand-mold? For instance, Destro's briefcase-carrying hand, or Shipwreck's closed fist.

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH ALL THE SE, CC & SS IN EVERY WAVE AND GET OTHER CHARTERS LIKE HIT N RUN ,FLACON, ALPINE AND SO ON. INSTEAD OF ALL THESE REPAINTS OF OF THOSE 3 GUYS.

If someone hasn't already (sorry, haven't read through the whole thread yet), I absolutely and wholeheartedly second this sentiment. I realize you (read Hasbro) can lean each wave on one or two retreads, therefore making it appear that the fans are getting more than they are, but shipping SE, SS, and CC with each wave is getting really, really tiresome. Don't get me wrong, I love these characters and feel it's a good thing that fans have the opportunity to purchase them on a continuing basis, but (with all due respect) let creativity reign at Hasbro and make each wave brim with unique faces. I mean, you have at least 10 good years of past Joes to choose from for the 25th treatment, and already in Wave 3 2008 we have Tiger Force Flint?

End rant...

1) Will the Movie based figures be a separate line from the standard 3' 3/4" line?

2) Will the movie figures be at a different scale or mold type than the current 25th line?

3) Can the line, in the future, accommodate multiple heads (since they pop-on/off) so as to include 2 heads for some figures (such as a v.1 & v.2 head for a Snake Eyes figure, or a Gold & Silver Destro head, or Hatless Lady Jaye and a Hatted version)

I've always wanted to know why we have never seen Lady Jaye in her cartoon incarnation in action figure form?

Will we ever see a Lady Jaye based on her appearance in the cartoon!!!!!???

Will Tomax and Xamot have a basic color scheme or will they be painted in the comic colors?

1. Why are the 25th Anniversary figures a slightly larger scale than the previous?

2. Will newly sculpted versions of the classic era vehicles (VAMP I, VAMP II, WHALE, HISS I, RAM, Dragonfly, AWE Striker, etc) ever be made to compliment the line instead of re-releases of the original vehicles?

Speaking of new characters, once the 25th Anniversary passes on to the movie, is there a chance of seeing new, original characters once more (like Barrel Roll, Kamakura, Blackout, Mayday -- oh right, we're still missing that one. :) ?

YES I would also like to ask this question. We need to see the newer characters too.

3) Can the line, in the future, accommodate multiple heads (since they pop-on/off) so as to include 2 heads for some figures (such as a v.1 & v.2 head for a Snake Eyes figure, or a Gold & Silver Destro head, or Hatless Lady Jaye and a Hatted version)

Yes and are you ever going to do unmasked variants as well for characters whose faces we've seen? (ie Beachhead, SE, SS)?

Yes, yes, yes! This is a great idea, so I'd like to second this question.

Also; any possibility we'll see either Blowtorch or Ripcord done in the 25th style? I always loved the visual appeal of Blowtorch (for instance), but his flame thrower 'wire' never seemed to stay connected with his backpack, and his mask was much too cumbersome to look appropriate on his face, etc. The 25th treatment could really help iron out some of these design flaws. And Ripcord is just incredibly cool, so I'd love to see him remade. Thanks!