How many of you have been able to find and pick up the Grodd 6 pack?

StrykerX2K

I just picked up two today. It is a pretty cool set, but I wish they would do something with the Superman, Batman, and Flash figures. They seem to be the plain old first versions of the figures. I picked them up at Target at Cypress/Rosehill.

I was curious as to how many have found them and what you guys thought of the set!

I found it last night. THe cool part was they didn't ring up so I got it for half price! Woo hoo! THe only figure I carde about was grodd so I can't really comment on the rest of them (since I haven't even taken them out of the box) but grodd is nice. He's freakin huge! (almost to the point of beingout of scale... but he is still really cool).

i saw these. i love the animated series but have yet to buy a figure. they seem great but i think my problem is they arent articulated enough for my tastes. the other problem is i'd prob have picked up the packs of figures but then i would end up with an enormous amount of duplicate figures of batman superman and the gang

Grodd figure is great, but the re-packed holy trinity is a deal buster for me. I already have Lex as well, so I can't justify paying $21 for just Grodd.

don't know if this is the DPCI, but this is the number on my receipt: 087060619. I was kinda "iffy" about paying that much for just Grodd, but when I heard that the box set was coming out I passed on buying the 3 pack with the Joker-which payed off because I already had BC. I ended up with 2 new figs for that price, so that justified it for me.

I really wanted to pick this up because the JLU figs move fast around here.

I found it last night. THe cool part was they didn't ring up so I got it for half price! Woo hoo! THe only figure I carde about was grodd so I can't really comment on the rest of them (since I haven't even taken them out of the box) but grodd is nice. He's freakin huge! (almost to the point of beingout of scale... but he is still really cool).

cool me too! igot it on BFriday it wouldnt ring up so the cashier asked me wha i wanted to pay for it i said $10- she said ok- my BF said i should have said 5$ - told hinm i was going to say that but was afraid that they would say no and go check- wish i had picked up two more at that price-

cool me too! igot it on BFriday it wouldnt ring up so the cashier asked me wha i wanted to pay for it i said $10- she said ok- my BF said i should have said 5$ - told hinm i was going to say that but was afraid that they would say no and go check- wish i had picked up two more at that price-

haha, i get the same way everytime at target whenever i have to name my price, but now i'm so used to it i always go low, hehe. who else is in that 6 pack? i just started watching the cartoon and even though the articulation is awful, it's still fun to have these.

I want a GG...

found 6 of them today.

I got 2 of them today, and I left one in the box and one i opened. he is by far the BEST figure to date with the JLU and i want to thank Mattel PERSONALLY it's ABOUT time, what burns me up is that the should come with accessories and stands to PROUDLY display your Figures, I haven't quite of a TOUGH time keeping Red Hood Falling over.

FINALLY got one yesterday at Target. If they clearence (though this is the only one I've ever seen) I'll buy an extra to keep MOC. Grodd is simply amazing. He's enormous. Best JLU figure period. The rest of the set is pretty meh other then Joker.

I only found Grodd once and I didn't pick it up.

I was in Southern California for my daughter's birthday and we happened to stop by a Target.

I just figured he'd be easy to find. Guess I'm wrong so far.