X-Men line from Hasbro

lazerface

Okay so now, we've seen spiderman and fantastic four get their very own line of figures from Hasbro. Now granted both of these lines are supported by a movie out last summer. I think it is time that Hasbro release an ongoing 6 inch line of X-Men figures. We know that they are going to sell because you can't even keep them on the pegs.

So here are my idea's for an X-Men based line of figures from Hasbro:

cyclops (new x-men grant morrison era... think xorn costume but with cyke's head.)

Jean Grey (Jim Lee 90's version... The costume from the Toy Biz Onslaught line.. yellow and blue outfit.)

Psylock (before she became a ninja... back when she was just british... purple armor with hood and mask from the claremont/silvestri age)

Kitty Pride (Blue original excalibur outfit with mask)

A new Rogue!

Jamie Madrox ( variant figure with different facial expression... current x-factor investigations version, maybe comes with a layla miller accessory)

Lady Mastermind, Regan Wyngarde or the female sentinel from Mike Carey's Supernova's run.

X-Men First Class versions of the original five characters

Warpath

Any of the New X-Men youngsters from the current book by Kyle and Yost.. But hey we already have an x23... One of the best current x-men books out there outside of astonishing and oh yeah the messiah complex.

The Cuckoos!

Current Cannonball from Carey's storyline

Havok (blue and yellow X-Factor suit)

New Havok (Current verison)

Green Polaris (Please)

Vulcan

A new and different Sentinel

Powerless Astonishing Cyclops with X-Jacket and hand gun. Red eyed variant.

All I'm saying is that I want more X-Men figures! With an occasional Wolverine thrown in for good measure...

How's this for a line:

Jim Lee Era Jean Grey

Jim Lee Era Rogue

90's Havok

Neo-Classic Polaris

Warpath

Wolverine as Death (the obligatory Woverine figure)

And perhaps instead of a build-a-figure they could pack in an X-baby: Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit, Iceman, Beast, and Rogue, fully articulated of course. This way once they release Spiral, all we'll need is a Dazzler figure and the Mojoverse would be complete.

[see I only collect X Men and to be honest I probably wouldn;t buy new versions of the figures. I only like to have one version of each figure, so i guess it would put me in a quandry.

I really want Polaris and i would love the New Mutants but I am happy with my X Men

I don't see much point in wish lists for this line because as far as I'm concerned it's already happening and the line-up is all but set. There's no way Hasbro would spend the money on all those promos shown in the Toyfair poll if they weren't going to release them. I'm sure that we'll see the ones that don't win in an X-men themed line sometime in '08 or early '09 at the latest. Probably with a Sauron or maybe Nimrod BAF.

There are so many X-Men characters I want that I think giving them their own line is a great idea. We haven't gotten a fifth of the characters that are out there yet. I also really want new Mysitque and Rogue figures because the first ones were so crappy. Blink and the Exiles, New Mutants, current X-Factor, the rest of the Brotherhood, AoA, House of M - there are thousands of characters to give us. Bring it on!

I'm all for an X-Men line. My want list includes:

Madrox - Current version w/ Layla Miller

Blink

Morph

Mimic

Nocturne

Modern Havok

Polaris

Modern Nightcrawler with swords

New Non-Ugly Emma Frost

Jim Lee Jean Grey (Seriously, everyone wants this figure, why has it not been made?)

AoA Characters - Sunfire, Cyclops, Rogue, Magneto, etc.

New Magneto

New X-Men characters

First Class Boxset

Anything really. Also, does anyone else think maybe Hasbro should move to doing group sets like this? That way people who only want X-Men only have to buy X-Men, same with Avengers, FF, etc. The BAFs would then interest everyone buying the wave more than likely.

Pass,there are already too many x-men figs as it is.Don't get me wrong,i like the x-men but lets concentrate on characters that we don't already have.

I agree with this totaly.

I completely agree with some of you guys that we already have a lot of the x-men characters...

No doubt... but non the less, I WANT MORE! I have been collecting X-Men figures since the very early years of Toy Biz... I continue to go back through and buy them again mint on card through e-bay. I can't get enough. I wanna see what Hasbro can do with all the characters... There is enough variations of each character due to all the different artists and writers of each series. If Fantastic Four can have a big assortment with BAF then where is the X-Men line??? No doubt people will collect these figures. I am a hard core collector but even I can't find the new marvel legends series... I want that cyke, marvel girl, danger, and X3 colossus!

I hope all the Toyfare poll x-men figures come true also...

How about a ultimate cyclops???

Give us more X-Men Please!!!!!

^ on the subject of the poll. hasbro has done these polls before w/ there star wars line and usally most of the figures get released from the poll down the road. it justs gives them an estamation on how well lesser know charaters may do.

I completely agree with some of you guys that we already have a lot of the x-men characters...

No doubt... but non the less, I WANT MORE! I have been collecting X-Men figures since the very early years of Toy Biz... I continue to go back through and buy them again mint on card through e-bay. I can't get enough. I wanna see what Hasbro can do with all the characters... There is enough variations of each character due to all the different artists and writers of each series. If Fantastic Four can have a big assortment with BAF then where is the X-Men line??? No doubt people will collect these figures. I am a hard core collector but even I can't find the new marvel legends series... I want that cyke, marvel girl, danger, and X3 colossus!

I hope all the Toyfare poll x-men figures come true also...

How about a ultimate cyclops???

Give us more X-Men Please!!!!!

exactly.

Then they could stop putting so many X-Men in the ML lines, and then you'd free up more room for other lesser known characters in the ML lines.

and you woulnd't HAVE to buy the X-men line if you felt you didn't need them.

i remember somewhere posting a list of what i'd want the first line of an X-Men legends line to be. i think it was somehting like this:

-Polaris (modern)

- Forge (in his X-Men costume)

- Madrox (modern)

-90s Jean Grey

- FA Storm (with a variant of her in her newer costume)

- battle damaged Wolverine (you know they've got to have a wolverine in the line)

- FA Dazzler (with a modern variant)

and i forget who i ahd picked as my 4th guy...but uhh...let's say Strong Guy, Hellion or Anole would do. i'm not too picky. There are more X-females that haven't been made that i want than males. But i wouldn't mind having Northstar and Aurora - but i feel like they could be in a regular ML line and not just an X-Men one....

This woule be a cool idea, though I'm pretty sure we are gonna get a galore of X-Men figs with the upcoming Wolverine & The X-Men animated series and the release of X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie. Does anyone know who the third villain will be BTW? Anyway I would like to see a wider variety of characters like:

Morph from the Animated Series (Evil Variant)

Sauron

Nasty Boys: Gorgeous George, Rockus, Hairbag & Slab

Shi'Ar: Lilandra, Deathbird, D'Ken, Gladiator, Hussar, Earthquake, Oracle, Manta, Starbolt & Warstar

Eric The Red

Starjammers: Corsair, Raza, Hepzibah Ch'od

Forge

Warpath

Black Tom Cassidy

Phalanx

Proteus

Shard

Nimrod

90's X-Factor: Polaris, Havok, Strong Guy, Multiple & Wolfsbane

My Deathsrike is pretty lonely and she would like her friends the Reavers: Bonebreaker, Skullbuster II, Pretty Boy, Cole, Macon & Reese.

Oh yeah and again; that Icons Dark Phoenix in 6"

I know this list is SUPER far fetched but I can dream!! #US1#

Giving the X-Men their own line would definitely be the way to go. There are a ton of classic and modern characters left to be made and it would give Hasbro a chance to showcase them away from the regular line, so the collectors who don't want more X-Men wouldn't have to buy them. My X-wish list includes:

FA Storm

Silver Samaurai

Lilandra

Polaris

Rogue

Toad

Mastermind

Arcade

BAF: Juggernaut

Save Aurora and Northstar for the Alpha Flight box set, and re-do that head sculpt on Northstar!!

Typical greedy X-fans. Just thinking about their wants. Screw us Avengers /Ironman fans who have yet to see figures of the Avenger/Ironman's enemies that have never been made into 6'' scaled ML figures!

No, you X-fans want umpteenth versions of Storm, Cyke, Jean, Havok, Beast, Angel, NC, as well as more verions of their enemies as well.

X-men figures have had their moment in the sun. I propose lines dedicated to the Avengers & Ironman universe. X-men, Spidey, Hulk & even the FF have had more than had their share of good & bad guy characters done by TB/Hasbro.

It's the Avengers/Ironman's turn, Heck even Thor has more enemies than just Loki. Frost Giant BAF, Ulik, Kurse, Executioner, Enchantress, not to mention his fellow Asgardians, the warriors three, etc!

As an Avengers fan, I too want more Thor, Cap, & Iron-Man related enemies. However, if there is to be ANOTHER X-Men line, I would buy these figures:

Deathbird

Warpath

Sunspot

Excalibur Dazzler

a new Toad

Blink

Polaris

BAF: Strong Guy or Nimrod

(PS: 2 Thanos0341 - if you want an Ice Giant BAF, look no further than LCBH series 3)

Having to many X-Men? Not wanting the X-Men to show up in future lines? That''s like Stone Cold Steve Austin not being available for the WWE!

Think about it this way; If the X-Men had been released at 5" those toys clogging the aisles would have vanished! despite the fact that some of you are sick of the X-Men... They're still a big draw! With the exception of Prof X, how many X-Men do you ever see warming pegs? Banshee wasn't featured prominently enough to count (...that and his figure was shabbily done?!) But yeah, those X-Men that were either in the cartoon, movie or comics on a regular basis always move units, even X3 Beast has flown off the shelves around here!

Also... the X-Men put Toybiz on the map! Like The Bro is gonna walk away from all that money?!

Typical greedy X-fans. Just thinking about their wants. Screw us Avengers /Ironman fans who have yet to see figures of the Avenger/Ironman's enemies that have never been made into 6'' scaled ML figures!

No, you X-fans want umpteenth versions of Storm, Cyke, Jean, Havok, Beast, Angel, NC, as well as more verions of their enemies as well.

X-men figures have had their moment in the sun. I propose lines dedicated to the Avengers & Ironman universe. X-men, Spidey, Hulk & even the FF have had more than had their share of good & bad guy characters done by TB/Hasbro.

It's the Avengers/Ironman's turn, Heck even Thor has more enemies than just Loki. Frost Giant BAF, Ulik, Kurse, Executioner, Enchantress, not to mention his fellow Asgardians, the warriors three, etc!

"Typical greedy X-fans"

Both Avengers & Ironman do not have the fan base that the X-Men have...

The X-Men are always at the top of the monthly sales list. It wasn't until the 'Ultimates' were released that the Avengers really went over the top... There are always going to be haters out there... X-Men have way to many fans so please 'hate' all you want.

i'm kinda in the middle on this. i'd like to see some x-men lines, the more figures the merrier. but i don't wanna see a kid oriented line like the last x-men toybiz line, with big dumb action features and rarely used costumes.

i think there are enough core classic x-men characters to justify a solely x-men wave. we really need....

forge (lee era)

polaris (if anyone deserves a costume variant....)

dazzler (FA)

jubilee (yellow rain coat)

maybe a couple others, but all new people, not the same old characters redone.

and x-men first class wave would be cool too. as long as cyclops has his mask up and not just the visor stuck to his face. i hate that. no BAF either, just good bases or in a box set.

i do agree though that the legends line has been very x-ie through its history and i'd like to see more avengers (ares, ronin, firestar, even jocasta), some really important, but skipped spidey villians (chameleon please), and more of a variety of magic (dormammu) and cosmic (all heralds set) characters too.

That’s a major exaggeration. We’ve been given Mandarin, and if we can only get one Ironman villain then I’d say he’s the one to have. We’ve been given two Red Skulls. We’ve got a Loki and Destroyer. We’ve got a classic Zemo. We’ve got Ultron (Though I’ll give you the figures fairly craptastic). We got a build-a-figure MODOK. Taskmaster is considered an Avengers villain. We’ve even got Kang, though ridiculously difficult to find and oddly misplaced in a FF themed wave. Those basically are the Avengers heaviest villains. You could even throw in the Hydra Soldier and Baron Von Strucker. And broken down would you classify Hulk villains as sudo-Avenger villains? When I think of Avengers baddies, they all come to my mind. What I think you’re arguing is that we haven’t been given many specific avenger member villains.

If you’re going to argue about a lack of villains, Avengers aren’t the ones to side with. The Fantastic Four has been the most jipped over the years. We’ve gotten two Dr. Doom‘s, Superskrull, Moleman, Ronan, Annihilus, Galactus, and Dragonman. Two were difficult to find (Superskrull and Dragonman) and three were build-a-figures. Considering that, Dr. Doom and Moleman are essentially the only really accessible FF villains. So if anyone is hurting…it’s the FF.

We’re living in a different time. The Avengers and the Fantastic Four aren’t the farce they once were. They used to be some of Marvels biggest sellers in the 60’s and the 60’s X-men nearly flopped. Things have changed. I’m middle ground, I’m universally a Marvel fan. My preferences are Spider-Man and Daredevil, but I tend to enjoy all of the name brand Marvel titles on some level. Whilst I get tired of leniencies toward the X-men and I have zero interest in modern day or recent X-men outfits and characters…you have to understand that Spidey and X-men are the top sellers.

Seperate X-Men line or not, we MUST have more female figures!!

my wants:

#1 Classic (aka 1st apperance) STORM (with variant of in her new retro costume)

let's face it Storm looks best w/ her clasic tiara look.

-Polaris

- Classic Scarlet Witch

-90s Jean Grey

- battle damaged Wolverine (you know they've got to have a wolverine in the line)

There are more X-females that haven't been made that i want than males. But i wouldn't mind having Northstar and Aurora - but i feel like they could be in a regular ML line and not just an X-Men one....

my wants:

-Polaris

- Classic Scarlet Witch

-90s Jean Grey

There are more X-females that haven't been made that i want than males. But i wouldn't mind having Northstar and Aurora - but i feel like they could be in a regular ML line and not just an X-Men one....

my wants:

-Polaris

- Classic Scarlet Witch

-90s Jean Grey