Brood Queen question

dx7879

I recently bought HML3 Captain America, and went on to put the Brood Queen legs in. I noticed that the middle leg spot is the only one the click when turned, while the front leg seems to be really loose. Is this normal, or is something wrong? I put the leg that had just L on it at the back most section, and L1 in front with L2 in the middle.

I have one im going to sell its missing the clossus and danger parts

I was very surprised at how good Brood Queen looks completed. Quite an amount of paint details and shading(that's right, HASBRO paint apps!). I'm not 100% certain of the leg order so I put the largest legs in the back.

Are any of the legs loose with the largest one in the back?

When I first built her I put the L1 L2 then L on the back... and she couldn't stand right and one of the legs kept popping out.

I thought all the legs were the same at the time... then I noticed the L , L1 and L2.

I now have her with the L and R in the front then L1 and R1 in the middle and L2 & R2 in the rear. She stands very nicely, now.

We need a definitive answer..they don't clearly tell ya which leg goes where..the pics don't help ...I'm just confused. I've got the L, L1, L2 front to back..once I find a Hydra and Captain America I'll get the other side legs...then I'll wing it ... @argue@

big legs in the back

this is odd, but i'm gonna ask you anyway, don't your HML3s have this sheet of paper instructing you how to build the baf? the thing is, my HMLs have this instruction manual, and sorry to tell you guys, the big legs go in the front.

ooopss, i take that back. i checked the sheet and damn, the legs look pretty much the same, all of them. i thought you guys were talking about the very long legs when you said big legs. sorry.

Is that site the official way for the legs though, or the way they just did it? Question for those that have big legs in the back, is the front L1 leg then loose, or am I just unlucky?

nope, that's just the way they did it. if you want something official, you're hinting that it must come from hasbro. but there's nothing from hasbro's website. they don't even show a pic of an assembled queen brood. but try this:

1. look at your queen brood's legs.

2. notice that the L1 and L2 parts are basically the same, they have the same sculpt and mold. so it means, they're really the same.

3. the same goes for the R1 and R2 parts.

4. now look at the back of the packaging of your HML3.

5. look at brood queen's picture at the center.

6. notice that she's showing more of her right side.

7. notice that the end (the sculpt, the lines) of the rear leg is just like the end of the middle leg.

8. notice that the front leg's sculpt (and lines) are very different from the middle and rear legs.

9.that means that the big leg, and thus the one that is different, goes to the front.

so, maybe you guys can consider this official. cause the pic came from hasbro.

Thanks for the help people. I'll just keep it the way it is right now then, when I get the Right legs, see if those are loose? Am I the only one that has a loose left front leg though with L1 (L2 loose too on first spot) on the front?