How Many Times???

madman1366

How many times have you watched the Transformers movie on DVD???

I'd have to say at least 5.

But every time go out I manage to catch a few minutes of it playing on someones car TV that I can see through the back.

While we're at it, any changes of opinions, new things you caught or anything like that?

About 2-3 times, I'd say, plus bits and pieces, because Joe kept wanting to watch "this part" and "that part". :D

in theaters 3

dvd 2 times, once with commentary

I saw it once on opening day, I don't feel a need to watch it again.

I think I actually like it more and more every time I watch it.

I find things quite a bit easier to follow watching it on TV as opposed to the big screen. In the theater I felt a bit overwhelmed by it all. I loved it, but felt that there were a lot of little things that I missed.

Even though I can watch it anytime I want on DVD I'll probably end up watching it about 50 more times once it hits cable.

I've watched it all the way through 3 times (twice at the theater, once on dvd), and I've watched it twice on dvd from the "Protoform Landing/Autobot Intro" on.