Happy Birthday Fro-joe

Toiletmonkey1

Yep....It was 4 years ago today! started out as just a goofy 1/2 custom i did while i was waiting for the turkey to be done! In the last 4 years he has become..... a legend!

Original Fro-joe

Picture0482.jpg

SIGMA FRO!

frojoesigma4tf.png

Fro'j file card

1143947962ef9f81b3.gif

ARAH Fro-joe

b.jpg

I was going to post my very first "Misadventures of Toiletmonkey and Fro-joe" dio. but it was hosted on image station and they are no longer...so all the hot linked pics are just little red x's! so i just thought i post some important fro-joe links!

first fro joe 11/27/03

finished version 12/02/03

A fro joe tribute thread would not be complete without a link to card art and file cards done by my good friend gunslingercbr

gscbr cards!

and links to my newest dio "the threat of cobra" that is a prequel to all my other dio's and is the beggining of "The misadventures of TM and Fro-joe." i hope to have a part 7 to this story by the new year!

part 1

part 2

part 3 : Enter Fro-joe

part 4

part 5

part 6

Thanks to all my Fro-joe lovin fans out there all 3 of ya! and be sure and visit www.frojoe.com for all your fro joe needs in the future thanks to brothershane!

Happy Birthday FRO-JOE ! @bestwishes@ @HappyBDay@ @afroman@

from your good buddy and bestest friend

Toiletmonkey

Happy Birthday to the one, the only Fro-Joe! :D

Thanks guys! i know its kinda wierd making a happy birthday thread for a custom action figure. but i figured oh well. if i further blur the line between fantasy and reality i can keep my therapist longer cause she HOT!! know what i mean!

TM

I have the proud distinction of owning an official Fro-Joe figure!

Several months ago I won him from TM in an eBay auction. I don't have a good picture of him handy....

I do have this shot though. he's on the bunk sharing hair-care tips with Bombstrike. If you look really close you'll spot his little dog too.

img1276zn7.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRO-JOE!!!!!

Hasbro could work the next hundred years, with the greatest marketing research team in existence, and not come up with a better character than Fro-Joe. Happy B-day, Fro, Joe will never be the same now that you have captured our hearts.

Several months ago I won him from TM in an eBay auction. I don't have a good picture of him handy....

this is the pic from the auction you won. what did i name the dog???? i cant remember?

Picture0022.jpg

BTW...thanks to all my pals for posting in this thread! you all rock!!!!!

TM

I hope to post more Traveling Fro-Joe pics from San Francisco and the Star Wars exhibit soon on FroJoe.com. :D

this is the pic from the auction you won. what did i name the dog???? i cant remember?

Trixie the mini-huskie! The figure is really great. Thanks again!

Happy belated B-day to the smoothest Joe out there. I, too, am the proud owner of a FroJoe figure, and he will be acting as a one man announce team for the TnWo shows. I've even given him his own entrance music and down the line a tournament named after him: The FroJoe Invitational. He adds to any story.

Hey, I just want to thank everyone for the nice comments, im a year older but this will be my greatest year yet, i belive. now that i am semi-live action! :)

Fro'j

Hey, I just want to thank everyone for the nice comments, im a year older but this will be my greatest year yet, i belive. now that i am semi-live action! :)

Fro'j

When I grow up I want to be just like you and rock a big ass Fro dawg happy B-day son! #US1#

YO FRO!!!!