Comic Pack Destro

Rightofmight

Well, based on the pics of the carded version of the comic pack containing Breaker and Destro, it appears that Destro will have a shiny head. This is awesome since we need six packs to get Doc anyway I will simply buy an extra and do a head swap. Bam!!! Instant Shinny head Destro with proper paint job...Awesome. I'm still in shock as to why they decided to make they original Destro without a shinny head. Then they make the freakishly blue comic version of Destro the first widely distributed shinny head...Come on what gives!?!

mark my words you will see people take the gold head from IG destro put it on a silver PDD and pass it off as a loose gold pdd,

there are paint variations and the gold stand will be worth alot by itself,

KIll

My sentiments exactly!! Those carded gold headed pimp daddys are going to be the only way to make sure your Gold version is ligit.

Joe

mark my words you will see people take the gold head from IG destro put it on a silver PDD and pass it off as a loose gold pdd,

KIll

My sentiments exactly!! Those carded gold headed pimp daddys are going to be the only way to make sure your Gold version is ligit.

Joe

I think it would simplier for someone to use gold clear paint on the chrome silver and pass it off as a loose gold PD Destro

KIll

Joe

MUHAHAHAHA!! Me gots one! ;)

KIll

Joe

I think it would simplier for someone to use gold clear paint on the chrome silver and pass it off as a loose gold PD Destro

I'm not sure how that would be easier to do than just swapping a head. Sounds like a hassle.

Anyway, do we know the heads will be identical? It may be a slightly different mold... Anyone have side-by-side pics?

KIll

Joe

I'm not sure how that would be easier to do than just swapping a head. Sounds like a hassle.

Anyway, do we know the heads will be identical? It may be a slightly different mold... Anyone have side-by-side pics?

Considering how hard ppl are having in findin 25th annivesary figures, it would be more of a hassle of hunting down an extra IG Destro (and wasting gas looking for him) and sticking his head on as oppose to buying clear gold paint and covering the head with it, which would take less than a minute.

Considering how hard ppl are having in findin 25th annivesary figures, it would be more of a hassle of hunting down an extra IG Destro (and wasting gas looking for him) and sticking his head on as oppose to buying clear gold paint and covering the head with it, which would take less than a minute.

Would simple gold paint be shiney enough?? Here is a pic of mine (in Kill's pimp gear no less). I would think simple gold paint may be too flat. I am not a customizer though, so it is an innocent question.

DSC01044.jpg

You can paint chrome (and maintain it's "chromeness") by using clear glass paint. So if you used yellow glass paint on a silver chromed Destro head, then yes, it would become chrome gold.

Would simple gold paint be shiney enough?? Here is a pic of mine (in Kill's pimp gear no less). I would think simple gold paint may be too flat. I am not a customizer though, so it is an innocent question.

DSC01044.jpg