Avengers on HML4 line up

pvbvillegas

you all guys know that i collect MLs which are avengers members. the problem is, i no longer read comics (marvel, ofcourse) coz i've got no place near to get them and the nearest place to get them from my place (about 7-hour drive) sells them at a very high price. so, bottom line is, i'm not updated with the comic world, and i'm not updated with the avengers line up. i just wanna ask, who among the HML4 line up are avengers? i know tigra is an avenger.. but what about nova and blackbolt? hope to hear from you guys.. thanks!

you all guys know that i collect MLs which are avengers members. the problem is, i no longer read comics (marvel, ofcourse) coz i've got no place near to get them and the nearest place to get them from my place (about 7-hour drive) sells them at a very high price. so, bottom line is, i'm not updated with the comic world, and i'm not updated with the avengers line up. i just wanna ask, who among the HML4 line up are avengers? i know tigra is an avenger.. but what about nova and blackbolt? hope to hear from you guys.. thanks!

To keep current with comic news, try this link and it reviews fairly recent books:

http://comicbookrevolution.blogspot.com/se...ghty%20Avengers

To keep current with comic news, try this link and it reviews fairly recent books:

http://comicbookrevolution.blogspot.com/se...ghty%20Avengers

thanks. do you know if nova and blackbolt became avengers?

wait i don't think nova as been a avenger expect when he team up with them to fight the Examplars. other then that he doesn't really like the avengers. he thinks there too big for there boots.

he was an avenger he joined when firestar did as well

and the ml4 beast is not the version that was an avenger the one toy biz gave us is the one that goes with the avengers

wait i don't think nova as been a avenger expect when he team up with them to fight the Examplars. other then that he doesn't really like the avengers. he thinks there too big for there boots.

he was an avenger he joined when firestar did as well

and the ml4 beast is not the version that was an avenger the one toy biz gave us is the one that goes with the avengers

Heh, that sounds kinda funny...since the toybiz Beast is from ML4. Why'd hasbro havta go and confuse everyone by putting beast in series 4 again, haha.

Beast was an Avenger, but he ceased to be one after the events of Heroes Reborn, when the team was cut down in size. (The first Avengers arc after their return featured a team composed of every living Avenger ever.)

He's pretty much been in the X-books ever since. Beast in his cat incarnation was never in the Avengers.

yeah, i kinda know beast was an avenger. in fact i've got a toybiz ML4 beast. by the way, are we still gonna get beast for HML4? and about nova, wasn't he really an avenger? how about blackbolt? i thought i saw somewhere (on the internet) that nova was an avenger.. i just can't remember where..

see in a alternate universe is fine but mustly he is not one in the main one so i didn't think it matters. anyway i was going to put him in the allies section of my avengers display anyway so it doesn't really matter. as for blackbolt, besides the illumanati, no he has been a avengers in the main universe anyway.

I put HML movie Beast with the X-men movie figures, TBML box set lab coated Beast with the comic X-men figures and regular TBML Beast with the Avengers. (not sure where to put the cat-faced stealth Beast or other XMC figures, but I keep them with the general X-men figures at the moment.)

nova was an avenger, in an alternate reality, but still an avenger. i just found it oiut here:

http://www.comicvine.com/nova/2105/

check it out! so i'm gonna get that nova fig come 2008! i'm so glad..

http://www.comicvine.com/avengers/3806/teams/

Check this out.

nova was an avenger, in an alternate reality, but still an avenger. i just found it oiut here:

http://www.comicvine.com/nova/2105/

check it out! so i'm gonna get that nova fig come 2008! i'm so glad..

http://www.comicvine.com/avengers/3806/teams/

Check this out.

yeah, i've seen it lots of times.

• 2 months later...

well i dont think i've ever seen nova as an avenger. he was mostly a new warrior while they lasted. Beast however was an avenger lets hope he makes it to the stores cause there're rumors he's canceled. hehe and i collect ML avengers figures aswell as the x-men ones :)