Anyone picked up the newer WOK figures yet?

Prince Adam

Just wondering if anyone's picked up the new Wrath of Khan series 1 figures? I know that the SDCC WOK Crew and battle damaged Kahn have been out for months, but did anyone get Kirk, Catwrght and reg. Kahn?

I'm curious to know, are the shirts hard plastic or soft like the Original series figures?

I haven't had a chance to get series 1 yet. The only two I want are the Admiral Kirk and Kahn. Last week I made the mistake of not going to the comic store on Wednesday, and because I waited, of course, all that was left was bloody shirt Kirk.

I did order the crew for newforcecomics for a nice little $20 discount. Can't wait for them to get here.

Yeah, I got all four of them. I think Captain Terrell looks the most realsitic. Kirk looks bad, IMO.

One of the hands on Terrell looks messed up like he has really short fingers, looks like a midget hand. I don't know if they are all like that or if it was just a goof up on mine. Luckily he has extra hands so I just swapped it.

I am selling my Bloody Kirk and Burnt Khan if anyone is interested. Check out my trades link in my sig.

I got Kirk and the SDCC set, now I just need Spock and Uhura to complete my crew. Im still wating on my Nemesis Dr. Crusher to come out so I can complete my Next Gen crew. I have the two crews standing next to their respective ships for a nice display.

I got Kirk and the SDCC set, now I just need Spock and Uhura to complete my crew. Im still wating on my Nemesis Dr. Crusher to come out so I can complete my Next Gen crew. I have the two crews standing next to their respective ships for a nice display.

You should show pics!