Wave 5 BAF?

tarot

Wave 5 BAF?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the BAF?

• Blastaar
    • Drax
    • Thanos

Okay after seeing the awsome spiral figure, alot of people have been asking who will the baf be for wave? but the i asked myself who do i want it to be? Blastaar, Thanos or Drax?

here what i think.

Blastaar ---- Very likely. he is a classic villain and with annihilation being a great suscess and a personal favourite, i think it about time we got him.

Drax----- this is the one i'm hoping for. drax kick ass in annihilation. I think if he is to be made it should be the annihilation version cause the other looks kinda childess nowadays.

Thanos--- MS figure really rock but let face it if it is the baf then people won't have to buy all six figures to get him. i'd get all six figures anyway cause i don't have the ms version.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it was Drax the first choice of Hasbro.

It is only logical that Drax has a tie up with Adam Warlock.

In a marketing standpoint those who build up the series are looking forward to have him once they have Warlock.

Blastaar is good but not for this series. Since he could be used for future FF waves.

Thanos is still reeling from the MS Select. Too early right now, Hasbro doesnt need to use him at the moment but for the future would be a wise move.

Definitely Drax. I also hope it's the newer version of Drax, I wasn't a fan of the dumb Drax. Blastaar would be pretty cool too. Having another Negative Zone villain is always a plus.

I also would be fine with Thanos, but it would be stupid since the Marvel Select version is still be sold through Diamond. As long as it's not some crappy X-villain.

I guess Thanos, but... I don't want to have to buy all of those figures for a Thanos. FO Hulk and Juggernaut were both huge and single packed... I don't want to have to shell out $50-$60 just to make a Thanos. How about we cut out BAFs and just sell bigger figures at a higher price point...

I had to go with Drax since I'd rather have a Hulk sized classic version of him to display with my M.S. Thanos and original Captain Marvel. Then the ANN version of him or Thanos to display next to Ronan. Wouldn't mind a Blastaar to go with Annhilus, but not sure I'd be willing to collect an entire wave or go threw the hassle of trying to find the individual BAF parts to get him. Honestly I'd much rather have a Lockjaw BAF than any of them.

I haven't really been keeping up with HML5, but this is not the first time I've seen the BAF for this wave being speculated as one of those three choices. Is there any evidence indicating that these characters are the top three choices, or are they just a fanboy's wetdream blown out of proportion?

I haven't really been keeping up with HML5, but this is not the first time I've seen the BAF for this wave being speculated as one of those three choices. Is there any evidence indicating that these characters are the top three choices, or are they just a fanboy's wetdream blown out of proportion?

well blastaar is what cooltoyreview.com thinks it is and the other two are highly romoured but that might be cuase of Adam Warlock. who knows we might get another XBAF. which i am sick of. there are more the just X-men hasbro.

Is there any evidence indicating that these characters are the top three choices, or are they just a fanboy's wetdream blown out of proportion?

It's probably about as real as the "upcoming X-Men Legends" wave. If you keep saying it long enough, they're bound to make them, regardless of any evidence at the time.

i voted for thanos. coz i don't buy figs which aren't on a 6-inch scale. 6-inch is the only way to go. yeah!

Smart man. Cracks me up when people that bought the 8'' inch , scale incompatible MS Thanos try to justify that we don't need a ML scaled Thanos cuz they already blew 20$ on the the MS version.

Thanos, 6'7 in the comics, not 8"! A classic Thanos in 6' 1/2 scale & very massive is the way to go!

Those of you that have Giant MS Thanos can either

A. Not buy the wave

B. Buy just who you like in the wave & sell/trade off the spare Thanos parts

C buy the whole wave for Thanos & sell/trade the figs in the wave you don't want.

D Buy the entire wave cuz you love everyone in it, including Thanos!

i voted for thanos. coz i don't buy figs which aren't on a 6-inch scale. 6-inch is the only way to go. yeah!

Smart man. Cracks me up when people that bought the 8'' inch , scale incompatible MS Thanos try to justify that we don't need a ML scaled Thanos cuz they already blew 20$ on the the MS version.

Thanos, 6'7 in the comics, not 8"! A classic Thanos in 6' 1/2 scale & very massive is the way to go!

....okay, so you want a BAF of Thanos because you're not satisfied with the 8 inch Marvel Select, but a BAF would end up being...about 8 inches tall....

I mean, this looks right to me.

Those of you that have Giant MS Thanos can either

A. Not buy the wave

B. Buy just who you like in the wave & sell/trade off the spare Thanos parts

C buy the whole wave for Thanos & sell/trade the figs in the wave you don't want.

D Buy the entire wave cuz you love everyone in it, including Thanos!

I kind of hoping they make one just to shut you up @smilepunch@ @loll@