The Exclusive to K-Mart Cobra Soldier!!!!

Cyber Bear

Well not really. I finnally found a single pack Cobra Soldier. When I got it home and opened it I discovered what I consider a major deformity. He has 2 right hands @grumpy@ Anybody know how responsive Hasbro is to fixxing problems like this? It's not like I can take him back to the store and grab another soldier around here. I was hoping to call Hasbr and ask them for an extra left mitt.

This is their customer service number: 800 327 8264 or 888 836 7025

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=cs_contact

From my experience calling in for a factory defect this is what they do.

They'll send you a mailer prepaid envelope or box to return your defective toy.

Then if they have one in stock they'll replace it.

BUT in this case since I doubt they have Cobra Troopers laying around they'll give you another toy that they think is the same or of equal value.

This is their customer service number: 800 327 8264 or 888 836 7025

http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=cs_contact

From my experience calling in for a factory defect this is what they do.

They'll send you a mailer prepaid envelope or box to return your defective toy.

Then if they have one in stock they'll replace it.

BUT in this case since I doubt they have Cobra Troopers laying around they'll give you another toy that they think is the same or of equal value.

Na Hasbro customer service is pretty good. I once had an Transformers Alternator Silverstreak that was missing his gun. I actually e-mailed them my info. They sent a prepaid sticker to put on my box. They sent me a whole new Silverstreak. This was when the 1st Alternator waves were pretty much gone from retail shelves. Yes if you happen to be unlucky & none are in stock then they may send you something different.

The conditions I've seen K-Mart toy sections in... this oddly does not surprise me.

Yeah, I've seen the empty packaging of a SW Fifth Fleet trooper and a Luke with Vaporator figure with half it's backing card tore off sit on the pegs for months at the local Kmart. It's like no one even looks at the aisle.