SPIRAL!

heinousjoe

Here you go highevolutionary.Spiral2.jpg

Holy crap! I'm getting a boner just by looking at her. Now I can get someone to pose with Longshot!! Hasbro . . . make sure this looks close to the real thing ! No PhotoShop tricks again now !! Now if only they can make a true to scale Mojo (maybe by Marvel Select) to go with this. If they can make the Blob that huge, is MOJO coming up too?

Upon closer inspection though, it seems her helmet seems a tad on the large side. I might have to Dremel of a little bit on the edges, about a few milimeters . Don't want her to be referred to as Spiral a.k.a. 'Dark Helmet' !!

For crying out loud!! A few milimeters,you got to be kidding me. Come on now get real.

Ok, then, a half of a quarter inch, like an eighth of an inch. That is how oversized the helmet looks like. I call it as I see it. If you disagree, then we can agree that we disagree, that is MY opinion. Just like I didn't like Namor when I first saw the Pre-release photos, I called him out as mediocre and he was and still is. Some people's standards are not as high so I don't blame them they can spend their bucks all they like. But I do call out Hasbro in the name of having them pay attention and try to improve whatever they put out. If you let them get away with mediocre stuff, they will keep on putting out what THEY think is the level of product that we are satisfied with. I like to keep them on their toes and let other people aware of some feedback on their products. The more feedback the merrier. That's how they react and get us the consumers what we want. The feedback can be on forums, or actual sales figures. And people do get influence by the feedback they read, especially on forums. That's my 15 cents on the matter.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go highevolutionary.Spiral2.jpg

Holy crap! I'm getting a boner just by looking at her. Now I can get someone to pose with Longshot!! Hasbro . . . make sure this looks close to the real thing ! No PhotoShop tricks again now !! Now if only they can make a true to scale Mojo (maybe by Marvel Select) to go with this. If they can make the Blob that huge, is MOJO coming up too?

Upon closer inspection though, it seems her helmet seems a tad on the large side. I might have to Dremel of a little bit on the edges, about a few milimeters . Don't want her to be referred to as Spiral a.k.a. 'Dark Helmet' !!

For crying out loud!! A few milimeters,you got to be kidding me. Come on now get real.

Ok, then, a half of a quarter inch, like an eighth of an inch. That is how oversized the helmet looks like. I call it as I see it. If you disagree, then we can agree that we disagree, that is MY opinion. Just like I didn't like Namor when I first saw the Pre-release photos, I called him out as mediocre and he was and still is. Some people's standards are not as high so I don't blame them they can spend their bucks all they like. But I do call out Hasbro in the name of having them pay attention and try to improve whatever they put out. If you let them get away with mediocre stuff, they will keep on putting out what THEY think is the level of product that we are satisfied with. I like to keep them on their toes and let other people aware of some feedback on their products. The more feedback the merrier. That's how they react and get us the consumers what we want. The feedback can be on forums, or actual sales figures. And people do get influence by the feedback they read, especially on forums. That's my 15 cents on the matter.

yeah, i feel you dude. it's called constructive criticism. we make them feel what they're lacking (or where they're wrong), so that next time, they'll give us better products.

Helmets will ALWAYS be too big unless they are sculpted on. Human hair smashes flush to the head. Plastic hair obviously won't, so the removable helmets have to be made bigger to compensate for it.

Despite the lack of bicep swivels and double knees, this is one of the best looking Legends figures ever IMO. With six arms, I can understand and forgive the lack of bicep swivels on her as tooling would get quite pricey, I'm sure, but I do wish she had double knees. Still, I can't wait to have her in my hands.

those are probally better for her to stand since she might be a heavier body in most females cuase of the arms. i think people are overeacting over the bicep swivels. that many arms and something has to be cut to make it affordable. don't get me wrong i would love it but i can see why they didn't do it.

• 1 month later...

i think its baf drax the line of spiral i saw an article at newsarama they were interviewing someone atr marvel or hasbro but they are mum about if it's the classic big bad drax or the small and stealthy blade wielding drax

• 1 month later...

i hope it is not BAF, coz it will be the smallest BAF....

I saw the prototype of this figure (without paint), I think it is just slightly taller than female figures...

it has 6 arms does it mean that it should be BAF???? One arm each figure??? It is unfair to us..

truth be told when ever i tought of Spiral in the ML line i always thought would be a BAF becuase of the arms. guess i was wrong. does any one know if there was any ML shown at the toyfair or do we have to wait for NYCC again.

im waiting on those to, llol

what if a scale proper mojo is the BAF, and um also if not, i would like to see a classic sentilel and an easier to foind a less expensive for new collectors galactus. or just another REALLY big one like toybiz's early 1's @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@

what if a scale proper mojo is the BAF, and um also if not, i would like to see a classic sentilel and an easier to foind a less expensive for new collectors galactus. or just another REALLY big one like toybiz's early 1's @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@ @SpiderVenom@

For the last time... Mojo is in scale! Different artists drew him at different sizes (just like The Thing, Hulk, Juggernaut, and Dragon Man) As a long time Art Adams fan, who is credited with creating Mojo... He drew him at the scale the BAF has.

For the last time... Mojo is in scale! Different artists drew him at different sizes (just like The Thing, Hulk, Juggernaut, and Dragon Man) As a long time Art Adams fan, who is credited with creating Mojo... He drew him at the scale the BAF has.

ahh people just want him for the animated version. I think his fine. i mean how much os a fat yellow guy (i can hear homer simpson saying d'oh! as i type this) on spider leg and you get?