SPIRAL!

heinousjoe

No. Longshot has four fingers (3 + Thumb) because he was genetically engineered.

Spiral was a human being, Ricochet Rita who was modified in Mojoworld to her current appearance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_%28comics%29

Thanks JarJar! I didn't read the comics so I was just going off of My old Toy Biz Spiral. She has 4 fingers. Also most photos I see of her (including the one on that link to her wikipedia) she is drawn with 4 fingers. I'll trust you though, that background justifies her 5th finger.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Longshot has four fingers (3 + Thumb) because he was genetically engineered.

Spiral was a human being, Ricochet Rita who was modified in Mojoworld to her current appearance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_%28comics%29

Thanks JarJar! I didn't read the comics so I was just going off of My old Toy Biz Spiral. She has 4 fingers. Also most photos I see of her (including the one on that link to her wikipedia) she is drawn with 4 fingers. I'll trust you though, that background justifies her 5th finger.

In some comics she is drawn as having only four fingers on each hand, in others five

I'm still going to wait until I see her in person.......I've already been tricked in the past with these pictures....they look great in the pictures but the figure that hits stores in an entirely different thing. (Quality Wise) She looks really good....but so did Namor when I first saw his pics too.

its good to see the standard Legends elbows on her...

hopefully she doesn't have the same crappy knees they have been using on recent figures

sorry to break it to you, but if u look closely, she does have the crappy joints....but shhhhh! don't let anyone here know how u feel cause they will start attacking you for hating hasbro!!!!!

its good to see the standard Legends elbows on her...

hopefully she doesn't have the same crappy knees they have been using on recent figures

sorry to break it to you, but if u look closely, she does have the crappy joints....but shhhhh! don't let anyone here know how u feel cause they will start attacking you for hating hasbro!!!!!

Personally, I think those knees only work on the women-folk... but you know Clam; he'd complain about free cheese, given the opportunity

I am not a huge "X" fan, but I think she will work out great standing next to my Mojo and Long Shot figures.

allright! spiral looks pretty good! guess hasbro's heard bout the double elbows thing, i love how they wrote about the elbows in the description. can't wait to see the final product, which i'm 95% sure will be inferior to what was pictured, but better than what was expected.

Here you go highevolutionary.Spiral2.jpg

Holy crap! I'm getting a boner just by looking at her. Now I can get someone to pose with Longshot!! Hasbro . . . make sure this looks close to the real thing ! No PhotoShop tricks again now !! Now if only they can make a true to scale Mojo (maybe by Marvel Select) to go with this. If they can make the Blob that huge, is MOJO coming up too?

Upon closer inspection though, it seems her helmet seems a tad on the large side. I might have to Dremel of a little bit on the edges, about a few milimeters . Don't want her to be referred to as Spiral a.k.a. 'Dark Helmet' !!

Holy crap! I'm getting a boner just by looking at her. Now I can get someone to pose with Longshot!! Hasbro . . . make sure this looks close to the real thing ! No PhotoShop tricks again now !! Now if only they can make a true to scale Mojo (maybe by Marvel Select) to go with this. If they can make the Blob that huge, is MOJO coming up too?

Upon closer inspection though, it seems her helmet seems a tad on the large side. I might have to Dremel of a little bit on the edges, about a few milimeters . Don't want her to be referred to as Spiral a.k.a. 'Dark Helmet' !!

Perhaps it's removable? That seems to be the compromise with removable headgear: either the figure's head is too small, or the helmet's to big.

Perhaps it's removable? That seems to be the compromise with removable headgear: either the figure's head is too small, or the helmet's to big.

is is removable. it says it on their website.

she allways have 4 fingers since was transformed by Mojo...

if anybody drawn her with five fingers (just like Andy Kubert does sometimes in these 2 issues of X-Men) was a mistake...

th_75965_spiral100_123_1188lo.jpgth_75970_spiral126_123_1131lo.jpgth_75971_spiral101_123_10lo.jpg

the figure looks really good, but since Hasbro´s Namor i don´t see truth in the first photos...

too much photoshop, heh heh

For crying out loud!! A few milimeters,you got to be kidding me. Come on now get real.

she allways have 4 fingers since was transformed by Mojo...

if anybody drawn her with five fingers (just like Andy Kubert does sometimes in these 2 issues of X-Men) was a mistake...

th_75965_spiral100_123_1188lo.jpgth_75970_spiral126_123_1131lo.jpgth_75971_spiral101_123_10lo.jpg

the figure looks really good, but since Hasbro´s Namor i don´t see truth in the first photos...

too much photoshop, heh heh

Photoshop,yeah right.Namor looks exactly as he did in the pics.Its a great figure.

For crying out loud!! A few milimeters,you got to be kidding me. Come on now get real.

I agree with Electro, somebody need to get outside more. The helm looks fine IMHO.

I'm not a fan of those type of knee joints BUT they do work on this figure. Not sure how good she'll look though against THE SMALL BAF Mojo they released. I agree Marvel Select needs to make one (Mojo) somehow.