Question for those of you watching SG: Atlantis

Preventer MK II

I was big into SG-1 when the series started, but lost track after season 5 when Sci-Fi took over the series. I'm getting to a point now where I know SG: Atlantis' pilot movie starts, but I wanted to know if there were any continuity issues I should be aware of first. In other words, is there any point during the SG-1 seasons that I should stop and pop in Atlantis instead to get a better idea of what's going on? I'm currently waiting for the last disc of season 7 to arrive, to give you an idea of where I am.

The first real crossover episode between SG-1 and Atlantis is during Season 10.

The events of the last 2 episodes of SG-1 in season 8 does have an impact on Atlantis season 1 finale though.

The only other continuity issues you might have, is Season 4 of Atlantis occurs after the events of the 2 upcoming direct to DVD movies for SG-1.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE