No Joe love at TRU?

MARS agent

I fell behind on my collecting. Went to the local Toys R Us to pick up the 25th figures. Was sad to see that they aren't even carrying them! There were a couple of the 5 figure boxes but that was it. There wasn't even any peg space for GI Joe. The boxes were stuffed on a lower shelf. Anyone else finding this?

I've managed to find some online, but Amazon doesn't even look like they are selling them. Anyone know where I can find a carded Flint figure? This is the only one I couldn't come across.

See this is why Hasbro will be kicking their asses with their feet come xmas time. Hasbros distribution or the stores order time really suck. Thats why some places have an overflow of wave 3 figures while MD has none.

You gotta check your local TRU everyday. I went to one 2 times last week. Last friday picked up a original Cobra 5 pack since my local Walmart/Target seem to be not having alot of those lately . They had some of Wave3, picked up Zartan FINALLY.

I'm temporarily out of the collecting game anyway, but I still lurk the toy aisles like an ex-junkie looking to get a fix out of just SEEING or HOLDING the "product" in hand, and it's depressing and annoying (all at the same time) to constantly see the LACK of any of these "products" on display or available.

I'd be tempted to buy a ton of lanard crap, just for spite, because it's always THERE and always available and always CHEAP! @loll@

I don't know what the actual "problem" is (with the Joe stuff) if it's poor distribution, poor ordering on the part of the retailers, high DEMAND therefore the product just disappears quickly regardless of inventories or WHAT.....but it's a sad sight to see.

..or NOT see. ;)

You gotta check your local TRU everyday. I went to one 2 times last week. Last friday picked up a original Cobra 5 pack since my local Walmart/Target seem to be not having alot of those lately . They had some of Wave3, picked up Zartan FINALLY.

Ummm some of us have things called JOBS and cant be there everyday.....besides whats the point when they get trucks twice a week and the joes get bought up in the first 10 mins.....

Then forget TRU and hit Target. They're in the winter toy catalog they put out. I was there just yesterday and saw two Stalkers (the darker green) two Red Ninjas and a v2 Storm Shadow, along with both of the Joe box sets and the Cobra one. TRU is only good on a store-to-store basis. I've gotten an entire wave at some, and some have nothing, not even shelf space. And I'm not a Joe collector, per se. I've only gotten lucky so I think you're just focusing your efforts at one store only when you need to widen your net. Or just go online to save the gas. That's probably the best route.

Toys "R" Us is anything but these days.......there was a TRU across the street from my college and I went there almost everyday to see if they would ever get anything new.......it usually took forever and the they almost never got in a large amount. Usually 1 or 2 cases of something.

I haven't seen any real Joe love there since Sigma 6 first got launched.

I have four TRU stores near me- and 25th figures are slim to none. I found some W1 and W2 (I've seen one set of W2), but that's all. Also the Walmarts in Jersey have never gotten any of the 25th figures (That I've noticed).

Target has been the place to find the 25th Joes for me. It's where I have purchased most of the ones I have. I found them a few times at TRU, but just on a sidecap display. They probably are not devoting more space than that because they don't have much come in when they get them and they do not last long. The Walmarts I have been to haven't had much of anything for Joes. Only 1 of the 8 have had any 25th figures let alone space for them. The others do not seem to be even carrying the line.