she hulk...

synch

same body diff head and etachable hands and feet

I was thinking it sort of reminded me of ms marvels right down to the ugly (on a female) ball jointed legs.... but other than the leg balljoins its not half bad for a female body...

I was thinking it sort of reminded me of ms marvels right down to the ugly (on a female) ball jointed legs.... but other than the leg balljoins its not half bad for a female body...
do you realize how much taller she hulk is over ms marvel?

there is no possible way they are the same body, or even reused parts

do you realize how much taller she hulk is over ms marvel?

there is no possible way they are the same body, or even reused parts

I see no reason as to why they can't take a basic mold and just make a larger version of it...

She Hulks body is hers alone. though it does share a few traits with Xtreme Rogue and Domino (perhaps done by the same sculptor), it is an original sculpt just for her. no reuse of Electra, Phoenix, or otherwise.

Also, its one of my favorite female ML bodies :)

ms marvel and phoenix are the same body..............she hulk and obrien from legendary heroes share some of the same part.

I like the open exchange of ideas... But, if you look at her suit you'll see all the tell-tale marks of She Hulk?!

I can't believe this topic is still getting responses?!

your responses usually are (1) nonsense (2) sarcastic or, my favorite, (3) condescending

but that's not a bad thing.

they honestly always make me laugh.

I love the SDCC She Hulk, I wish she had had her hair down as she never had it up in FF. She looks great with the FF Figures frokm the Ronan Series. I have She Hulk, Invisable Woman, Mr Fantastic and the Human Torch on my desk in work. I have an older figure of the Thing as I didn;t like the colouring, I have seen of the Thing. everyone else has teddies on their desk at work so I decided I would have the Fantastic 4+1.

I have the X-men at home!

Funkyclub: the sdcc she hulk and normal hml2 she hulk can both have their heads switched. if you wanna pick up another she hulk, it won't take any effort at all, just pop of the heads and pop them on the other bodies.

Funkyclub: the sdcc she hulk and normal hml2 she hulk can both have their heads switched. if you wanna pick up another she hulk, it won't take any effort at all, just pop of the heads and pop them on the other bodies.

Thanks mate - I had seen that but to be honest I don't like the face on the other SH. I prefer the SDCC as she is not pulling an inane grin and actually looks better that the other one. Although i prefer the hair on the other.

I apreciate the tip tho :D

She-Hulk actually had a pretty good body!