HML Brood Series Variants

robbie

I see that there have been some of the HML Brood Series for sale on ebay. Has anyone seen them anywhere and where if you have. Let us collectors try to get these first instead of the scalpers! Please keep this thread going so that we can track them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wlamart and kmart ahs had them lately..............if you go here: http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showforum=10 You can keep up with people in your area that post here and help each other when you see somethign new.

Ive seen them on eBay all over the place and even the very rare reverse marvel girl variant. I guess its only worth that much to people who collect only MOC figure cause otherwise whats the point. Anyways I got the 2 regular variants coming soon and just got the reverse one coming. Maybe I finally put some pix up. I paid a lot for the reverse one but figured It was worth it to me at least and it was already going up so fast. What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=016

Im sure you will say I paid way to much but there are only 500 of them and you gotta think most of those will go into collections that will never be resold. So even less will make it to eBay. I did get a good deal on the hydra variant and rachel varinats for 45 for both. which i thought was a good deal.

I think its a little nuts,that much for a fig. But if you have the wallet to afford it than more power too ya.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, but I don't get the point of the 1-of-500 backwards variant. It just makes no sense to me. It really works only if you're a MOC-er. I personally think it's a pretty stupid variant. But considering it's 1-of-500 congrats to anyone who finds it.

I'm not trying to bash anyone, but I don't get the point of the 1-of-500 backwards variant. It just makes no sense to me. It really works only if you're a MOC-er. I personally think it's a pretty stupid variant. But considering it's 1-of-500 congrats to anyone who finds it.

Well, actually thats excatly who it's for. I think even hasbro mentioned it in the Podcast.

Well, actually thats excatly who it's for. I think even hasbro mentioned it in the Podcast.

Like the man says! What part about this are you guys not getting ? :) It is also based on the comic art from when she got the death tat to start with ;) read you're comics people!!! :P

100_5297.jpg

1 of 500 baby!!!!!

are they really numbered orrr?........

Nice to see someone here score by the way!