Which 5 figures do you wanna see get the 25th treatment next?

MrBlisterfists

Of those that haven't been announced, I'd like to see:

1. Spirit

2. Blowtorch

3. Cobra Viper

4. B.A.T.

5. Wet Suit

Joes:

1. Recondo

2. Spirit

3. Grunt

4. Dial-Tone

5. Lt. Falcon

Cobras:

1. Tomax & Xamot (I count them as one choice since they originally came that way...)

2. Viper

3. Night Viper

4. Croc Master

5. Cobra B.A.T.

1. Deep Six

2. Quick Kick

3. Spirit

4. Wild Bill

5. Xamot & Tomax

6. Major Bludd

7. General Flagg

8. Hawk

9. B.A.T.

10. Sgt. Slaughter

11. Lifeline

12. Recondo

I know it's 12 but this line is gonna keep going until there's no one left, so this is what I want. An yeah, I know Slaughter and Lifeline aren't possible but it's still my list of who I want.

1. Barbeque- Probably one of my favorite Joes as a kid....I didn't care that he was a firefighter.....BBQ was the balls in my Joeverse as a kid.

2. Cartoon Lady Jaye- for some reason we still have not gotten LJ in her look in the Cartoon.....maybe make her an exclusive or something.....but its really criminal how we haven't gotten this version of her yet.

3. Tomax and Xamot-Nuff Said

4. Quick Kick- Great figure and great character.

5. Mainframe- Is still a really cool figure to this day.......would look great in the 25th style.

Also FLINT!!!! I still have never even seen a Flint with my own eyes......re-release him!!!!

Assuming Major Bludd and Wild Bill are coming in wave 6 I won't rename them.

1. Xamot & Tomax which I am keeping my fingers crossed will be released in a comic pack

2. Dr. Mindbender

3. Tele-Viper

4. Mutt & Junkyard

5. Recondo

6. Iron Grenadiers

7. Cobra Viper

8. Cobra Eel

9. Grunt

10. Zap

There are a number of drivers and pilots I would like to see but honestly would rather they be released when or if we get new vehicles to go along with them. Top 5 vehicle drive/pilots I want are

1. Copperhead

2. Wild Weasle

3. Clutch

4. Cover Girl

5. Ace

I'm with the majority that really want the Crimson Guard Commanders. Hopefully in a comic two pack. Mutt with Junkyard, Ace, Spirit, and Quick Kick top my list. At the EXTREME bottom is Lifeline. Of all the Joes if they did make him I'd only get him to launch him with the firecrackers I have at my store.

I want the 13 Original Joes. I don’t care about anyone else. But I’m really starting to believe that we’re gonna get ‘em. So here are some other figures that I think would be awesome.

Five Figures I Want That I Know We’re Gonna Get:

1.Cobra Viper.

2.Dr. Mindbender

3.Major Bludd

4.Tomax xamoT

5.Iron Grenadiers

(Hmm… I didn’t think they’d be all Cobras…)

Now here are my choices for the dark horses, who I want much more.

Joes:

1.Rock & Roll (Version 2)

2.Shockwave (V1)

3.Lt. Falcon (V1)

4.Chuckles (V?) (A new sculpt?)

5.Salvo (V1)

Cobras:

1.Alley-Viper (V2) (with the V7 blue/black paint job)

2.Crimson Guard Immortal (V1)

3.Night-Viper (V1)

4.Night Creepers (V1)

5.Headhunters!! (V1)

-AK

I'm with the majority that really want the Crimson Guard Commanders. Hopefully in a comic two pack. Mutt with Junkyard, Ace, Spirit, and Quick Kick top my list. At the EXTREME bottom is Lifeline. Of all the Joes if they did make him I'd only get him to launch him with the firecrackers I have at my store.

I just need to point out, in case Hasbro's watching, that I love Lifeline and would like to see him before anyone made after 1987!

The custom the Hasbro guy made at that panel at the con was great, although I'd hope if they made a production version, he'd get new parts of course. Lifeline is a great figure. The Crimson Guard Commanders were terrible looking (although maybe you're talking about the twins? If that's the case, I'd want them before Lifeline too!).