Which 5 figures do you wanna see get the 25th treatment next?

MrBlisterfists

1 Removable helmet Viper

2 Deep six. How cool would that be?

3 Iron grenadiers for New Destro.

4 Night Vipers

5 Cover girl

Agreed, however I would like to replace the IG with Hit&Run and Deep Six needs removable scuba gear so he can be a land guy to, I mean come on hes a SEAL (SEa Air Land).

In the long run I hope we see the vast majority of the Joe figures done in 25th form, that would be awesome.

I'm with the majority that really want the Crimson Guard Commanders. Hopefully in a comic two pack. Mutt with Junkyard, Ace, Spirit, and Quick Kick top my list. At the EXTREME bottom is Lifeline. Of all the Joes if they did make him I'd only get him to launch him with the firecrackers I have at my store.

I just need to point out, in case Hasbro's watching, that I love Lifeline and would like to see him before anyone made after 1987!

The custom the Hasbro guy made at that panel at the con was great, although I'd hope if they made a production version, he'd get new parts of course. Lifeline is a great figure. The Crimson Guard Commanders were terrible looking (although maybe you're talking about the twins? If that's the case, I'd want them before Lifeline too!).

Yeah I was talking about Tomax and Xamot. I personally hated Lifeline's character in the toon. HE was in the military and wouldn't hurt ANYBODY. While you can find his viewpoint to be what the world SHOULD be like there were plenty of cases that required the use of firing a weapon.

As far as releasing stuff before 1987 I agree with you 100%.

I'm with the majority that really want the Crimson Guard Commanders. Hopefully in a comic two pack. Mutt with Junkyard, Ace, Spirit, and Quick Kick top my list. At the EXTREME bottom is Lifeline. Of all the Joes if they did make him I'd only get him to launch him with the firecrackers I have at my store.

I just need to point out, in case Hasbro's watching, that I love Lifeline and would like to see him before anyone made after 1987!

The custom the Hasbro guy made at that panel at the con was great, although I'd hope if they made a production version, he'd get new parts of course. Lifeline is a great figure. The Crimson Guard Commanders were terrible looking (although maybe you're talking about the twins? If that's the case, I'd want them before Lifeline too!).

Yeah I was talking about Tomax and Xamot. I personally hated Lifeline's character in the toon. HE was in the military and wouldn't hurt ANYBODY. While you can find his viewpoint to be what the world SHOULD be like there were plenty of cases that required the use of firing a weapon.

As far as releasing stuff before 1987 I agree with you 100%.

Yeah, Lifeline gets a bad rep for that. I know it made his character a bit more interesting but they didn't need to go to that extreme with it, especially since his figure came with a pistol!

I kind of ignored the cartoon on this one, and figured he had pacifist tendencies but would do what needed to be done.

1. Dusty

2. Bazooka

3. Spirit

4. B.A.T.

5. Major Bludd

There's many others but these are the most prominent in my mind right now... Just don't make any of these repaints!!!

I agree with your list. Those are the five figures I want the most

I could do this standing on my head... No numbers because, I gotz skillz!!!

Thrasher

Zandar (original suit)

Tomax & Xamot

Gnawgahyde

Hardball

Alpine

Kamakura (I know he didn't exist, but I wanna see him re-done!)

Dr. Mindbender

Croc Master

Alley Viper

Night Creeper Leader

Night Creeper

Wraith (...same as Kamakura)

B.A.T.S. V.1 & V.2

And most importantly... Release a Dreadnok box set! Five figures all together hopefully with bikes as an after market accessory?!

1 Removable helmet Viper

4 Night Vipers

5 Cover girl

Agreed, however I would like to replace the IG with Hit&Run and Deep Six needs removable scuba gear so he can be a land guy to, I mean come on hes a SEAL (SEa Air Land).

In the long run I hope we see the vast majority of the Joe figures done in 25th form, that would be awesome.

Deep Six wasn't a S.E.A.L. He was a Master Diver.

Cobra

Viper Trooper

Crimson Twins

Major Blood

B.A.T

Road Pig

Joes

I have all the ones I want, except I did not like Lady Jay I want a better version without that hat, more like the cartoon version

1 Removable helmet Viper

4 Night Vipers

5 Cover girl

Deep Six wasn't a S.E.A.L. He was a Master Diver.

He wasn't? Sheesh he shoulda been, they made all the other Navy guys SEALS.