So what 25th Figure is warming the shelves near you?

Cobra Command

Seems to me that Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Hooded Cobra Commander are always on the shelves around me. I get excited when I see the figures on the pegs only to be dissapointed that it`s almost always those 3. Every now and then i`ll see a Serpentor hanging around for a little while too. Anyone else experience this too? It`s really annoying since we are getting even more Snake Eyes figures coming in the next few waves including Comic Packs!

The 5 packs are pretty much everywhere now.....I remember a while back when there was at least 2-3 Scalper hate threads on this board. (When there is usually none) Yeah, pretty much the same around here although I have seen a lot of Cobra Officers too. But, Stormy and CC are definitly winning that battle.

My Walmart, Toys R Us and K-Mart have had nothing but a couple of the new box sets left for a while. Target had 3 Snake-Eyes hanging on the peg for about a month but now they're gone too.

If the scalpers don't buy it all up it's usually cobra commander, storm shadow, and the joe 5 pack. If I ever see them though everything but cobra commander and the 5 pack gets bought up by the next day. I saw wave 2 here only once and have yet to see wave 3 in hawaii.

Seems to me that Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Hooded Cobra Commander are always on the shelves around me.

This is the case with me at the one place that has leftovers (it's a Wal-mart). The other Wal-mart and the K-mart here only get a case at a time it seems and they don't last. I don't even know if K-mart's got anything since Wave 1 originally shipped.

This Wal-mart that has the leftovers hasn't had new figures for two or three weeks. I'm wondering if there are enough Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Cobra Commander figures to amount to a "don't reorder yet" type of label in the computers. There's definitely a case or so worth of the three (over 8 but not 16 of them) hanging.

I hope starting with the next shipment of new figures (Wave 4) we can be done with the pegwarmers. No more of these three, and limited amounts of anyone else who's already been released.

My local Wal-Mart still has yet to stock any 25th stuff, but while hunting outside my area I've noticed Cobra Commander, Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow the most of the single carded figures. Also the first two 5 packs have been sitting on the shelves.

Storm Shadow V2 is the biggest offender here. There were around eight on two pegs at my local Target . Closely followed by Snake Eyes V2 and Hooded Cobra Commander. Pretty much everything else, including 5-packs sell out pretty fast.

Storm Shadow V2 is the biggest offender here. There were around eight on two pegs at my local Target . Closely followed by Snake Eyes V2 and Hooded Cobra Commander. Pretty much everything else, including 5-packs sell out pretty fast.

Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes here in SAN DIEGO, that's all i ever see are these 2 and the SNAKE EYES is really the worst in the GROUP because all he is, is a REPAINT of the original one the comes in the 5 figure 25th box SET except BANDOLIER and different head...Storm Shadow has that too and i don't EVER RECALL seeong Storm Shadow with SANDALS on

Seems to me that Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Hooded Cobra Commander are always on the shelves around me. I get excited when I see the figures on the pegs only to be dissapointed that it`s almost always those 3. Every now and then i`ll see a Serpentor hanging around for a little while too. Anyone else experience this too? It`s really annoying since we are getting even more Snake Eyes figures coming in the next few waves including Comic Packs!

DITTO! EX I DON'T EVEN SEE THE SERPENTOR! LOL