Transformers Animated Debutes on Dec 26

Wheeljack35

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0711/15/index.htm

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED MOVIE

Cartoon Network has announced the Transformers Animated Movie: Transform and Roll Out! will premiere on Wednesday, Dec. 26 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).

The movie kicks off a new animated series based on the Transformers characters.

Here's how the network describes the film:

"Optimus Prime and his small crew of Autobots come into possession of the AllSpark, a powerful Cybertronian artifact that attracts the attention of their long-forgotten enemies the Decepticons and sends them crashing to a strange and distant planet known as Earth.

"Set on Earth in the near future in Detroit, the alien Transformers are thrust into a world populated by humans and automatons. As visitors to Earth, the Transformers -- Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl, Bulkhead and Rathcet-- work in the human world, interacting with the Œnatives¹ in exciting and humorous ways. Transformers Animaed has been created to showcase the heroic Autobots working together to battle the evil Decepticons and save Earth with kid-relatable plot lines filled with humor, distinctive character personalities, and dynamic action."

Yeah, I'll watch when I can, whether Joe tapes it or whatever, but I'm still a bit hesitant on this one. We'll see the results soon enough though!

Cybertron was a fun cartoon IMO especially the final battle between Prime and Galvy. Like the entirety of the Unicron trilogy it was too involved in the transformation sequences then the actual plot.

I do think this cartoon will be better because of the stories instead of flashyness. I think that's one of the main reasons they chose this animation style so that we focus on the characters and not the "beautiful" artwork.