What is your least favorite 25th figures so far?

Cobra Command

Baroness - She can hardly stand up, her glasses outline is too thick

Cobra Commander (battle helmet) - the helmet and closed fist I don't like

Destro - Head, neck and claw hand bother me

Gung-Ho - Anchor on his hat, his mustache doesn't scream Gung-Ho to me, the arm bands

Duke - his head and the wrist articulation should have been designed better

Zartan - waiting for a v1 version!

Even though I still like them, I guess this is my "most disappointing" list:

5. Gung-Ho - His face kinda sucks. Too much Sgt. Slaughter, not enough Gung-ho.

4. Baroness - Sort of mule-faced. Bow legged & frail.

3. Serpentor - Just totally sucks. Everything about it.

2. Lady Jaye - Another damn jumpsuit & hat version. We have enough of these. I REALLY wanted to see a cartoon-outfit Lady Jaye. Or at least a hatless one.

1. Firefly - Okay, I didn't mind them using the same body for Flint & Duke. But they really dropped the ball on Firefly's re-tooling. Everything looks awesome, except the shirt area. That was enough to make me dislike this figure. Had they done his chest correctly, this would probably be the best figure in the series.

Wave 1 Snake Eyes

Wave 1 Storm Shadow

Wave 1 Flint

Wave 1 Cobra Officer

Stinger Driver

Serpentor

Zartan

Firefly

Crankcase

Breaker

Rock N Roll

I would like Flash more if he had his own, unique head instead of the same head as Grand Slam.

5. Flint - because he's just a repaint. I don't mind repaints, but I wish they'd keep it to the 1982 guys and figures like Starduster, etc.

4. Lady Jaye - no wrist articulation bothers me even more than the double-jointed legs.

3. Roadblock - even though he's awesome I hate that he doesn't have double-jointed legs.

2. Destro - ditto. I like Roadblock a bit better though, something about Destro's green eyes...

1. Serpentor - ugly, ugly, ugly. Keep it RAH, guys. I didn't even open this one.

I don't have SE V2 or SS V2 yet, they'd probably be in there too, for the same reason Flint is. SS V2 would probably top my list. Zartan would probably be on there as well, once I get him.

I haven't agreed with all of the features on all of the sculpts, like the girls being too flimsy, and Zartan's chest armor Cobra logo, (hated that!) or the VvV paint jobs on CC and Stormy (really? 2000's nostalgia?) but over all I'm so in love with this line.

Except Serpentor. Friggin' clown shoes. I think someone described his facial expression as someone who's ice cream fell of his cone, and that sounds about right. It's think is a poor choice for a figure and a lousy execution. I don't care how popular he was on the cartoon, he was made pretty late in the series to come out this early. Still, I guess it could be worse, it could be Sgt. Slaughter! Ha ha! Just kidding, Sunbow Faithful, but away the torches.

Still, I really like the way the line is going, the figures are getting better made with every wave, I mean have you seen the Siegie? So yeah, this is a great line over all. Good work Hasbro!

-AK

This is easier than the first thread!

5)black Cobra Commander, not a bad repaint, but a really worthless figure!

4)Serpentor, DDP or the original would've been so much better!

3)Buzzer, just didn't look right to me, and where's the chainsaw gun???

2))Storm Shadow v2, the second costume he had was cool, but it did not translate onto the 25th SS sculpt very well. There were too many compromises

1)Snake Eyes v2 wished he was closer to the original also. The lower legs and boots as well as the missing mini-crossbow on his right wrist annoyed me, OH and he wa grey...wtf! The original Snake Eyes v2 is my favorite ARAH Joe, and Hasbro kinda botched the 25th Anni. with a mediocre repaint

Biggest disappointment thus far has been the female characters.

I was honestly looking forward to these figures the most and when I got them...well ...

#1 Baroness - Highly disappointed- This should've been Hasbro's shinning star in the line.

#2 Lady Jay - She's ok, but as everyone as mentioned, "Get rid of the hat!"

#3 Hooded Cobra Commander, and maybe it's only because he's rapidly becoming a peg warmer.

Other than that, I'm really excited about the line and look forward to seeing what hasbro does the rest of the way.

1. Baroness

2. Lady Jaye

3. Destro

The worst is definitely Baroness. It's so crappy it's ridiculous. And then when you see how great some of the other figures are in this line, it's twice as bad. It's too thin from back to front, the limbs are too small and flimsy, and she appears hunched. It's just a crap figure.

I don't have a loose Lady Jaye, but she seems pretty bad looking at her carded figure. It's just so plain from head to toe. It's like they tried to make a figure of a mannequin and totally nailed it. And that's not a good thing.

Destro is bad because of the carpal tunnel syndrome hand, but more so because of his head and neck. They sculpted a neck on the body and on the head, so it looks really bad in the end. The facial sculpt is poor, too, in my opinion. It's not intimidating or menacing enough. And the green eyes don't help. Hopefully the Iron Grenadier Destro is better so I can do a head substitute.

Serpentor for sure, his sculpt is really weak....all the details look soft and kind of fan/custom made.

You Guys are Nuts. There are no Least Favorites!! Those figures you mention are all My Favorites!!!

i like them all as well, but where i find most in the 8-10 out of 10 range the baroness is like a 6-7.

you can like all the figures and still have a least favourite....

1. Baroness: Too thin, hard to pose. Reused weapon, bad face sculpt, bad sculpt period, wavy action hair. This is a mold that need to scrapped and done over completely.

2. Gung Ho: Navy cross on hat, floppy legs, a gun that won't stay together, stupid armbands, unable to move elbow 90 degrees. A mold that could be saved, but with a lot of work.

3. Duke: Unable to bend arms at 90 degrees, non vintage weapon, no backpack, small easy to lose binoculars, bad wrist articulation. Another mold that could be saved, they've already added a backpack to later versions(although it's just a straight up Gung Ho Backpack.)

4. Roadblock: Preposed hands, no double knees, Hard for him to hold his weapon, stupid armbands, back heavy, unable to store tri-pod on backpack. New hands, new lower legs and knee. And a better backpack and real folding tri-pod would help this figure.

5. Battle Helmet Cobra Commander: Pin headed, closed fist. And just a disappointment for me since I was really looking forward to it. A new head and a new hand and this one could be awesome.

Least favorites?... How about the ones I'm looking for but can't find for all the friggin' Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows on the damn pegs! I pretty much like but have gripes with all of them. Although the biggest gripe is still Lady Jaye, A.K.A. Foreman's Mom, Kitty Foreman from That 70's Show.

1. Baroness: Too thin, hard to pose. Reused weapon, bad face sculpt, bad sculpt period, wavy action hair. This is a mold that need to scrapped and done over completely.

2. Gung Ho: Navy cross on hat, floppy legs, a gun that won't stay together, stupid armbands, unable to move elbow 90 degrees. A mold that could be saved, but with a lot of work.

3. Duke: Unable to bend arms at 90 degrees, non vintage weapon, no backpack, small easy to lose binoculars, bad wrist articulation. Another mold that could be saved, they've already added a backpack to later versions(although it's just a straight up Gung Ho Backpack.)

4. Roadblock: Preposed hands, no double knees, Hard for him to hold his weapon, stupid armbands, back heavy, unable to store tri-pod on backpack. New hands, new lower legs and knee. And a better backpack and real folding tri-pod would help this figure.

5. Battle Helmet Cobra Commander: Pin headed, closed fist. And just a disappointment for me since I was really looking forward to it. A new head and a new hand and this one could be awesome.

I hate to be a copycat Rama Sha, but I mostly agree. These are the figures I too probably dislike the most. Well, I dislike the problems they have, not the figures themselves. (Does that make sense? Can a figure be regarded apart from their construction/sculpt problems?) They have ALOT of potential, and I'm hoping their problems will be addressed in the single pack releases. Cobra Commander probably bugs me the most in this list. I do not care for the removable helmet in the slightest. It comes off way too easily. And I also hate how his right arm can't be completely lowered to his side. It's as if he has a catch in his arm or something that won't allow him to totally lower it. (Must be an old war injury.) (lol) But unlike you Rama Sha, I don't mind the fist. Also, I love the weapon Duke comes with. It seems to suit him more than the one the original came with.

I agree about Baroness. I hate the fact she is bow legged and that she poses horribly. If they remade her with the cartoon grey detailing I'd be very happy. Serpentor was the worst version of him I've ever seen. I too wish they went with his original appearance. Roadblock disappointed me because I love the character and I hated the fact that his hands are only meant for that big gun. I like Lady Jaye's figure but I too want a cartoon accurate version of her.