2008 hasbro info

electro16

big business!

why pay for more plastic when they can just cut it down 2 inches and still make the same profit!

A) the damn things wouldnt sell.

B) theyd have to spend ten years playing catch-up to get back to the number of characters they produced.

i assumed you were talking about legends.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3.75" figures sound cool especially if they make wasp & antman and some other small scale char. Just please stop wasting decent sculpts and plastic on 5" figures (Black Cat, Mysterio, Scorpion, etc.) as a matter of fact they could make like 10 diff. Wasps and I'd be cool with it, Maybe they'll make build a figures of galactus and sentinels that would be 6ish inches tall!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!

big business!

why pay for more plastic when they can just cut it down 2 inches and still make the same profit!

A) the damn things wouldnt sell.

B) theyd have to spend ten years playing catch-up to get back to the number of characters they produced.

nope talking about icons and the supposed 10inch line

big business!

A: the damn things wouldnt sell.

B: theyd have to spend ten years playing catch-up to get back to the number of characters they produced.

my bad. i was still right for both things.

big business!

B: theyd have to spend ten years playing catch-up to get back to the number of characters they produced.

I think there's ony one solution to this: an action figure line for every scale from 1-12 inches. Wouldn't it be fun? You could trade two 4" Wolverines for one 8" Wolverine, or six 2" Spider-Men for one 12" Spider-Man. Or one 9" Nick Fury and one 1" Incredible Hulk for a 5" Elektra and a 4" Human Torch.

Oh, better yet! What about an in-between line of fractional action figures? They could have the 1.1" line, the 1.2" line, the 1.3" line...man, this would be awesome! You could trade a hundred and twenty 0.1" Silver Surfers for one 10" Silver Surfer! Or eight 2.3" Luke Cages, four 6.7" Psylocks and nine 1.5" Hawkeyes for thirteen 0.4" Captain Americas, seven 5.2" Venoms and three 8.1" Green Goblins!

Someone write this down...this is marketing gold, people!

big business!

I think there's ony one solution to this: an action figure line for every scale from 1-12 inches. Wouldn't it be fun? You could trade two 4" Wolverines for one 8" Wolverine, or six 2" Spider-Men for one 12" Spider-Man. Or one 9" Nick Fury and one 1" Incredible Hulk for a 5" Elektra and a 4" Human Torch.

Oh, better yet! What about an in-between line of fractional action figures? They could have the 1.1" line, the 1.2" line, the 1.3" line...man, this would be awesome! You could trade a hundred and twenty 0.1" Silver Surfers for one 10" Silver Surfer! Or eight 2.3" Luke Cages, four 6.7" Psylocks and nine 1.5" Hawkeyes for thirteen 0.4" Captain Americas, seven 5.2" Venoms and three 8.1" Green Goblins!

r u high? :P

big business!

Haha, just look at his name... :D

Haha, just look at his name... :D

You guys are just jealous that you didn't think of this first. Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get back to coming up with ad slogans for my latest, the nano-line of .0000001" Marvel figures. (Hmmm..."How many Angels can fit on the head of a pin?")

did the hasbro rep mention which line of super hero squad would be the last one? whether or not we will get the rumored waves 7 and 8 or any more of the larger figures like galactus and apocolypse?

I have no idea,all I was told is that this line will not be back in 2008. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. :)

you know electro. one day you going to have to ask the manager to "go for a drink" when you in his office if you know what i mean? ;)

LOL, good one tarot. Getting more info by any means necesary,right! #GvE#

thanks electro for the news. i realy love that. i hope that most of it ,isnt true but it would not surprise me.

-superherosquad ending? why? the only line no one complained about is coming to an end? great way to go hasbro

-icons ending? why? i had such a hard time to get venom and spidey from toybiz and hasbro dont sell them. why?

-spiderman wave? finaly but wasnt hasbro saying that nothing is planned for 2008? i bet 2 new ones and 4 repaints

-gyjoe marvel? ok seems cool. cant wait to see pictures.

-fing fang foom finaly great news.

i knew this was coming. they begin something and end it after a year or two. they did that all the time with kenner and with starwars transformers and other lines they had. hold on to your marvel collection because it is coming to an end. when the 3 to 4 inshes are coming then i give marvel legends a year and we can say good bye. thats why hasbro said they will finish some teams and then finish marvel legends. :(

annoyed by the idea of possibly killing Icons and SHS, the only 2 marvel lines Hasbro was really doing a good job with, and as much as i want Foom i sure hope you're off on the 10 inch guess, especilly if he's in 2 waves, if i need to buy a dozen figures to make him he damn well better be closer to 2 feet tall

I don't see why they would have the Ironman Movie figures in 6 inch when all the other previous ones were 5 inches... hmmm

And the 3 3/4 inch suckers... Aren't they called Showdown?

I don't see why they would have the Ironman Movie figures in 6 inch when all the other previous ones were 5 inches... hmmm

because nobody bought the 5-inch figs unless they're on clearance sale. they've learned their lessons.

because nobody bought the 5-inch figs unless they're on clearance sale. they've learned their lessons.

Exactly!!

and only the hasbro movie toy lines were 5-inch.

Spiderman 1 & 2, the X-men and the first Fantastic Four movie lines of figures were all 6-inch. Which were the movie lines that i actually bought.

and only the hasbro movie toy lines were 5-inch.

Spiderman 1 & 2, the X-men and the first Fantastic Four movie lines of figures were all 6-inch.

yeah. only hasbro came up with the idea of making 5-inch movie figs. toybiz made them on a 6-inch scale.

Where there any Superherosquad for Ironman or Hulk movies?

Exactly!!