So that Conan Hulk was Hulk son Skaar

khamla

Remember that Marvel Legend Hulk series. I never paid to much attention to it, Hulk Wave 1 series the conan Hulk. I never knew that really was suppose to be his son Skaar. I just realized this after reading WWH #5.

Remember that Marvel Legend Hulk series. I never paid to much attention to it, Hulk Wave 1 series the conan Hulk. I never knew that really was suppose to be his son Skaar. I just realized this after reading WWH #5.

that supposed to be wave 2 and no. son of the hulk is based on Peter David's story of the same name. then again you never know could be the same person.

Story;

Son of bruce and betty banner, The son of the hulk is sent to the future where he is raised by Maestro.

that is all i know. You might be right but we haven't even got to House of m over here yet so i only get the small news.

After seeing the images... I think it may be him!? Kinda explains why "The Bro" didn't want to confirm or deny the line's existence!

that supposed to be wave 2 and no. son of the hulk is based on Peter David's story of the same name. then again you never know could be the same person.

Story;

Son of bruce and betty banner, The son of the hulk is sent to the future where he is raised by Maestro.

that is all i know. You might be right but we haven't even got to House of m over here yet so i only get the small news.

No, the Hulk's son in the Peter David novel was grey, not green. This son is Hulk and Ciera's son as was shown in the What if story. I haven't gotten WWH5 yet, so I'm assuming he's shown in there or something?

I didn't spoil anything in WWH #5 like who won Hulk or Sentry. At the end of the book they show a promotional poster of Hulk's Son Skaar coming in 2008 with his own series. That's not really a spoiler.

Heres what he's talking about. This is the teaser poster. Under is the photo of the rumored figure. I think this means the line was real and those pics weren't just customs. Thte other characters I could undertand but, you can't make a custom of a character knowone knew about.

skaar-son-of-the-hulk-2007111508293.jpg

Hulk_Series_2_Son_of_Hulk.jpg

Heres what he's talking about. This is the teaser poster. Under is the photo of the rumored figure. I think this means the line was real and those pics weren't just customs. Thte other characters I could undertand but, you can't make a custom of a character knowone knew about.

skaar-son-of-the-hulk-2007111508293.jpg

Hulk_Series_2_Son_of_Hulk.jpg

It's never really been a question of whether the figures were customs. The question was and is, will this be a line that Hasbro actually gets produced and makes it to market. Just because an early proto image leak out on the net doesn't mean the figures will actually get released. They may or may not, we'll just have to be patient and wait and see. My guess is if they do come out it will be alot closer to the release of the new Hulk movie.

looks like hasbro goofed up with this. i'm surprised marvel ins't sewing them for leeking info. of course it was some else so i think they may be safe @hmmm@

LOL I don't think it was really Hasbro's doing and its not like TB never had stuff leak out on the net early.

I have mixed feeling about this, seem like every time "childern" of a major player come into light the stories suck. And I am A HUGE Hulk fan and I hope this is not one of those times.

Listen up Hulkabilly and Toyworldbreaker.....One of you needs to change your Icon so I'll know who's talking at first glance lol. Yeah..."Sons of" usually kill a characters story pdq and with Banner/Hulk out of commision underground "sleeping" I bet he'll find his way to earth....Which brings this to mind ....How did he grow up,be born etc,etc,considering his mother was atomized....I doubt she's dead either as the power of the Oldstrong(I think that's what it's called)remade her because if you recall she took the full brunt of a hellfire bomb and was fine and the child she held disentagrated....I believe her and sonny boy will show up to free daddy but let's wait and see....Honestly though,I would have rather while Hulk was shot into space he ended up smack dad in the middle of the Annhilation arc and they waited for the whole WWH thing but that's just me.

Thinking back on that McGuiness Hulk, seems like a very Hasbro thing to do if they repaint it as a Red Hulk variant also. Any thoughts?

I'd probably buy both. I love McGuiness' art. They'd be the first Hasbro MLs I bought since series 1 which I sold again after seeing what crap they were.

I dont read Hulk much either so correct me if i'm wrong. Skaar is the son of the Hulk and the girl he impregnated at Planet Hulk. Thats his new son Skaar who grew up big automatically cuz people on that planet grow up big due to there survival nature. Basically its in his genes to do that, Hulk babies grow big there.

Also i think it is Skaar, besides whats stopping people from displaying it is him other than the what if timeline. He looks exactly like Skaar plus he has all the tattoes and hair too.