What BAF would you like to see next?

raimeiken

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nimrod-8' scale

Titanium man 70s version-10' scale

Goliath -Masters of evil version (repainted Giantman w/new head sculpt)

Orka 12' scale (Namor villian)

Drax- Hulk sized version

THANOS-ML scale

Strong Guy

Mandroid 8' scale

Dreadknought 8' scale

Super Adaptoid 8' scale

Kree Sentry 10'-12' scale

Ultimo 14'-16' scale

Champion 8' scale

Box 7' scale

Chod 7' scale

Warstar 9" scale

You probably meant 6" scale. All Marvel Legends are in 6" (1/12 scale). At this scale the average height of a human is 6 inches tall. All Icons are supposedly in 12" scale (1/6 scale)

Titanium Man (70's verion)

or

Ulik the Troll

Now those would be cool too!!!!

thanos or storng guy would be cool, but what about making build a vehicle? like the fantasticar, or a blackbird i think that would be cool.

It would take 4-5 waves to complete to keep it at scale, so I would have to pass on that, sorry freind.

Jeez how can any of you say Strong Guy is a cool character. Bleh! freakin worthless in my opinion. But then again many of you still cry about that Marvel Select Thanos and dream about him in ML , although I still have no idea why. Do you want to pose him? DO you need him to be able to scratch his ass or something? You are just gonna set him on a shelf to gather dust in MOC format or open. Get over it already. Pick BAF Sauron or that MoE Goliath, or even Bill FOster over lame Strong Guy. How bout a BAD instead? Pieces of a diorama, similar to the Charmed series where they pieced together a cave with only 4 figures, we could build different rooms to build areas or cities, towns, etc.

Jeez how can any of you say Strong Guy is a cool character. Bleh! freakin worthless in my opinion. But then again many of you still cry about that Marvel Select Thanos and dream about him in ML , although I still have no idea why. Do you want to pose him? DO you need him to be able to scratch his ass or something? You are just gonna set him on a shelf to gather dust in MOC format or open. Get over it already. Pick BAF Sauron or that MoE Goliath, or even Bill FOster over lame Strong Guy. How bout a BAD instead? Pieces of a diorama, similar to the Charmed series where they pieced together a cave with only 4 figures, we could build different rooms to build areas or cities, towns, etc.

are you the only one entitled to an opinion? lol.

I want a BAF Strng Guy, because it would bring us one step closer to completing another roster! But I'd also like to see Nimrod, Stature, Ulik, Ultron, Fin Fang Foom, Terminus, Stilt-Man and Battle Damaged Sentinel (With claw damage, exploding chest action and more mutant capturing devices... But I want it to look like the ones we already have!?)

Strong Guy, The Watcher, Thanos, Nimrod, Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, Drax the Destroyer, Box, Odin, Ulik the Troll, Dragon Man, Mr. Hyde, AOA Apocolypse, Man-Spider...all would be a great choice for a Hasbro BAF.

Larger BAF's like Goliath, Atlas, Stature, or Foom would have to be in an exclusive wave like Giant Man. That series took 10 figures (including a variant), so I'm guessing that either Walmart(or maybe it's Target's turn?) would have to bite. I think the GM wave was popular enough to warrant another try. If they really wanted to make some money(and this is Hasbro we're talking about, so yeah) they'd just mold another head for Giant Man and repaint him. Bam, Goliath. Or make the evil version from the Masters of Evil. Either way, it'd be a cool idea.

Eternity or The Living Tribunal....

YES!! Make another 8 figure wave to justify the @$@ but I'd love me some giant cosmic figures. I'll also take some Celestials and the Stranger. The other big 3 for me would be a new Juggernaut, Bill Foster and Atlas.

Eternity or The Living Tribunal....

YES!! Make another 8 figure wave to justify the @$@ but I'd love me some giant cosmic figures. I'll also take some Celestials and the Stranger. The other big 3 for me would be a new Juggernaut, Bill Foster and Atlas.

The Stranger would be sweet!!!

A few thoughts here:

1. Imagine the possibilities of Thanos scratching his ass with the Infinity Gauntlet...

2. In all seriousness, I agree, Select Thanos is just about perfect. There are some very good BAF-scale characters that need to be made before we should think about re-doing an existing figure.

3. I also agree that Strong Guy shouldn't be a BAF, though for different reasons. I think the character is okay, but I'm afraid of the slippery slope of Hasbro making ever smaller BAFs. A Strong Guy ML should be about the same size as the Hulk, and they don't make BAF Hulks, now do they?

4. Not really enthused about dioramas or vehicles. I'd much prefer Hasbro continue mining Marvel's enormous list of characters before moving on to other build-a-possibilities. Heck, how many people here even keep those nice cardboard backgrounds ToyBiz used to include?

I'd love more cosmic figures. Thanos and the Watcher already have great MS versions though so how about The In-betweener, The Stranger, or even The Living Tribunal.

Of course there are plenty of earthbound characters that deserve recognition too. I think Strong Guy should be a regular figure though, like many others have said he's no bigger than the hulk.

Fin Fang Foom is (reportedly) already being made so I'll pass on picking him for now.

Ultimo would kick ass, c'mon who doesn't want a giant robot?

Ultimo.gif

Ulik the troll!

29.jpg

Terminus

Terminus.gif

Ymir! It's a frik'n Ice Giant for crying out loud.

127500-ymir_400.jpg

Surtur! It's a frik'n Fire Giant for crying out loud!

surtur.jpg

I'd really like a Supreme Intelligence, too, though I don't know how that would work as a BAF. I mean he's just a giant head that floats there.

I also want a Dormammu.

What I'd like most though is that X-Jet I heard about, even if it was spread out over 3 or 4 waves.

Heck, how many people here even keep those nice cardboard backgrounds ToyBiz used to include?

Along with the card backs from the 90's series... I have every single one! Unused, and collecting dust!!!

i'm inslself when i say this, but that sound really sad.

My top 6 are:

Lockjaw

High Evolutionary

Stilt Man

Classic Drax

Kree Sentry

Armadillo

Weither people want to accept it or not. I honestly think the days of large scale 10" + BAFs are over with. I seriously doupt we'll see many that aren't slightly larger than Hulk size.