• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd really like to see..

- Nimrod

- Stature (from Young Avengers)

- Bill Foster a.k.a. Goliath

- Atlas (or whatever the ex-thunderbolt member is going by nowaadays)

- Rockslide (from new X-Men)

Strong Guy seems like a good idea - but i almost feel like he'd be too small for a BAF...but then again, i feel like it doesn't matter that much to Hasbro the size of the BAF

strong guy is all

yeah i was thinking about him when i was going through my marvel card collection.

Thanos wouldnt be bad, but there's already a marvel select figure for him, and seeing that hasbro is handling things, they might make each ring a BAF part

Nimrod-8' scale

Titanium man 70s version-10' scale

Goliath -Masters of evil version (repainted Giantman w/new head sculpt)

Orka 12' scale (Namor villian)

Drax- Hulk sized version

THANOS-ML scale

Strong Guy

Mandroid 8' scale

Dreadknought 8' scale

Super Adaptoid 8' scale

Kree Sentry 10'-12' scale

Ultimo 14'-16' scale

Champion 8' scale

Box 7' scale

Chod 7' scale

Warstar 9" scale

Ego would be soooo cool but that will probally go for three or four waves if you want him in scale.

My Top Five;

1. Thanos - Ya i know he was done in ms but he is tooo popular a character to not be done in Ml style. even if they did him in annhilation form i would like him.

2. Blastaar - after hearing the romour that he might be done for wave 5 i think i want him. he completes the negative zone denizens.

3. Kurse - he is just big enough to be made into a baf and he would be the first thor baf ever!!!!

4. Lockjaw - oh come on who won't want a big bulldog. i think he would make a great baf.

5. Nimrod - the only x-men baf i want. i'm sick of x-men baf but i really want him.

as to sauron, i don't really think he qualifies as a baf. i think he should be done in the same style as Variant Falcon and Box set Vultue, you except with dino wing instead of bird wings.

Super-Adaptoid

Michael Korvac

Quasimodo

Ego

Drax (Classic)

If I can think of any more I will post them later.

397px-A-45.jpg8663-korvac_400.gif10383-quasimodo_400.jpg30493-ego_400.jpg181061-drax-the-destroyer_400.jpg

Top choice: Nimrod, hands down.

Others:

Master Mold

Kurse

Lockjaw (I second the opinion that a big bulldog as a BAF would be pretty cool)

Fin Fang Foom

Mandroid

Korvac would be cool but I don't see how they'd do it...you'd need both his regular half-computer form and his advanced energy-based form or else it wouldn't be worth it.

And Strong Guy is too small for a BAF. If they can give us Hulks as regular figures, they should be able to give us a Strong Guy.

Top choice: Nimrod, hands down.

Others:

Master Mold

Kurse

Lockjaw (I second the opinion that a big bulldog as a BAF would be pretty cool)

Fin Fang Foom

Mandroid

Korvac would be cool but I don't see how they'd do it...you'd need both his regular half-computer form and his advanced energy-based form or else it wouldn't be worth it.

And Strong Guy is too small for a BAF. If they can give us Hulks as regular figures, they should be able to give us a Strong Guy.

Lockjaw would be worthless if we dont have the rest of the Inhumans to boot.