Best and Worst ML in your opinion (not including bafs).

pvbvillegas

for whatever reason at all, who's the best and who's the worst ML of all time for you (not including bafs)? pls. choose only one fig per category.

for me

Best: hulk-buster iron man

Worst: longshot

Depends on favorites and sculpts.

My favorite (Best): Nightcrawler ML9

My favorite (Sculpt): Deadpool

My worst ( all around): Banshee...looks like he has rabies and his hands, man do I hate the hands. Just give me fingers that articulate to fists.

best:walmart marvel girl

worst:ml2 dr.doom

really?

Really??!?

but, the wal mart Marvel Girl's face...it's just so fugly....

yeah but the body was in my opinion the best female body ever.

really?

Really??!?

yeah but that body was a repaint of Rachel Grey Marvel Girl's. The Rachel Grey figures is awesome. and she has a cute face - so why not pick that one? The Jean Grey Marvel Girl is OKAY but her face is just so bad. Her hair looks dumb, and she has a goofy smile on her face.

really?

Really??!?

yeah but that body was a repaint of Rachel Grey Marvel Girl's. The Rachel Grey figures is awesome. and she has a cute face - so why not pick that one? The Jean Grey Marvel Girl is OKAY but her face is just so bad. Her hair looks dumb, and she has a goofy smile on her face.

iT WAS THE SIXTIES IT WAS THE HAIR STYLE OF THE TIME.

best:deadpool (great sculpt, multiple heads, tons of weapons a flight stand and a pack in figure, his packaging was like busting open with toy goodness)

worst: face off iron man (cause hes puny compared to every other iron man, his face looks dumb and every one i have ever seen is slightly deformed at the bottom of the mask.)

Best figure: Astonishing Wolverine

Worst figure: Emma Frost

really?

Really??!?

but the astonishing wolverines height ......its just so fugly.... @grumpy@

and jeans face isnt bad at all,as tarot said it was the sixties and peoples hair was like that,plus it was based off of the art on the box.since im a hard core jean fan,i love jean,and i think rachel looks good but ya just cant beat jeanie.plus some pics of rachel shows as if there are big bags under her eyes,someone hasnt been getting their sleep @loll@

personally, what i think is wrong with the face on the jean grey marvel girl is the eyes. they aren't sunken in far enough into the mask and it almost looks like shes wearing goggle or glasses under the mask. i think thats what makes her face look so flat. i don't think the hairs too bad but it looks like a molded plastic helmut and could have used some paint apps for definition.

i'm ok with the astonishing wolvies height, and he is a great sculpt, but hes too scrawny. i think the face off wolvie has gotten the porportions the closest yet. i think you if you took the sculpt and paint of the astonishing wolvie but bulked up the chest arms and legs like the face off (they are pretty much the same height) then you would have the perfect wolverine figure.