BBTS HAVE PICS OF WAVE 6

xhairs

Torpedo's looking pretty awesome, as is the Cobra Commander, although that whole outfit/idea seems kinda ridiculous looking back on it. Rock n Roll doesn't look as good as Flash or Breaker, but he's decent.

What's the difference between this black Snake Eyes and the one in the IG Destro wave? No gold flecks of paint on his belt? Is BBTS screwed up/confused? Or is this the same one and they're just showing their hand on repacks for this case assortment?

*Edit: Nevermind, it looks like their case breakdown for this wave is 2 Armored Cobra Commanders, 1 each of the other three, plus a Red Ninja, Serpentor, and Beach Head. So why is this Snake Eyes different? Has the one in wave 5 been changed to a straight reissue of the 5-pack one?

Those look really good. It looks like Hasbro's going for a monthly release. These guys are flying off the shelf in my area. I can't wait to see the Crimson Twins.

This is pretty exciting, although, only 3 new figures! Wonder what the deal is with Snake Eyes...Maybe he's being kept from wave 5 and put in 6. I'm pretty excited about the Fred VII Cobra Commander and I REALLY hope the helmet comes off! I ordered a case, hopefully the pack list remains unaltered, except for a maybe a thrown in CG. I must admit though, I really was hoping to see Vipers or Eels by now!

This is a great line made mediocre due to so many repaints/reissues/revisions of characters. Why are we getting like the 5th cobra commander? It's a new sculpt too which is sort of annoying. Then Rock N Roll an awesome character gets the shaft and is just a repaint of Duke. Those wrists are really flimsy and I don't really like the flint/duke mold. Torpedo looks awesome but we'll have to wait until some non-photoshop images show up to see what he really looks like.

PS: Cobra Commander looks to have the new redesigned hips. They look more like marvel legend ball joints without the actual ball. Doesn't look to bad and I'll appreciate the extra movement.

YES!! I LOVE Battle Armor Cobra Commander!! I always have, so I am just thrilled to see it so early in this line. Ahh...not too sure about Rock'n Roll, but that's the same way I felt about Shipwreck until I saw him in person. Torpedo? He looks amazing.

Maybe I'm just all fired-up over getting Wave 2 in the mail today (They are AWESOME!!), but...I just keep getting more and more excited about this line, and then I'm blind-sided with these new Wave 6 pics. Sweet!! I can't wait to see what's next...

Does it look like to anyone else that Cobra Commander's helmut can come off

or am I just seeing things? If it comes off that would be awesome. I think we

are all in agreement that a wave with only 3 new figs is just not right.

Loving Torpedo's figure! Can't wait for him. RnR & CC look good as well.

I love the Rock n Roll and the Torpedo figures, I've never been to wild about the battle armor CC though.

I am also shocked that we aren't getting more then 3 new figs and are getting (so it seems) yet another Snake Eyes, what the hell

is up with Hasbro? All these repaints and redos aren't really helping the line are they? In my area the SE and SS are the ones that

get left behind on the pegs most often, theres just to many of them already.

I am also shocked that we aren't getting more then 3 new figs and are getting (so it seems) yet another Snake Eyes, what the hell

is up with Hasbro? All these repaints and redos aren't really helping the line are they? In my area the SE and SS are the ones that

get left behind on the pegs most often, theres just to many of them already.

If you read the news in the story it says that Major Bludd and Wild Bill are rumored to be included in this wave as well which matches the listings in the Wal Mart computer that got posted a while back. In other words BBTS probably isn't taking pre-orders for the full wave 6 at this point. It's probably one of those 5.5 waves or something you see etailers offer in order to allow people to catch up on previous wave figures. The same goes for the 2nd wave of comic packs. I bet there is a 3rd 2-pack in that wave we have not yet seen.

The carry-over Snake Eyes "Black" wouldn't bother me so much if they repainted the head from SE Version 2 and did a black version of that. But it seems like a waste of space to have only 3 new figures for the wave and repackage as "new" a figure that was released the wave before it. Maybe it's only a space filler until they tool a Bludd and Wild Bill, or maybe they will make V.2 "black" and they only put in the picture of v.1?

Who knows. The other three look pretty good so far though.

Glad to see Rock & Roll - he's one of my all time favorites and we're getting real close to the original 13. Hopefully, Steeler and Clutch aren't far behind.

Looks to me that ROck and ROll is sporting an MG42, not an M60. which is to say why would he be carrying a WWII era German machine gun?