PANTHRO

geetar

ok this is my third thundercat custom and this belongs to my personal collection. been wanting to do panthro but i was having problems on how to make him, until i finally consulted 2d (Doubledealer). thanks a lot fred!

i purchased a loose ML giantman series AOA sabertooth for his body and the FO sabertooth for the head. we chose this head cause the nose is just perfect and it fits perfectly on the AOA sabes body.

here is PANTHRO.

panthro002copy.jpg

panthro007copy.jpg

panthro008copy.jpg

panthro001.jpg

group shot:

panthro009copy.jpg

more pics and wips here:

http://rateegcreations.x.am

thanks!:)

Outstanding! That's the best Panthro I've ever seen!

The only thing that takes a little away from the custom is the limited articulation of the shoulders imo, I'd love to see some more nunchuck poses, but like stated, that body is the perfect choice for Panthro.

Nonetheless, beautiful work man, can't wait to see you tackle Mumm-Ra. (hint, hint)

Great man! You have an amazing ability to capture the character's personality perfectly! Great job man... any plans to do the newer t-cats? Bengali, Pumyra, Lynxo?

That's really good!

Outstanding! That's the best Panthro I've ever seen!

The only thing that takes a little away from the custom is the limited articulation of the shoulders imo, I'd love to see some more nunchuck poses, but like stated, that body is the perfect choice for Panthro.

Nonetheless, beautiful work man, can't wait to see you tackle Mumm-Ra. (hint, hint)

yes, we do have less movement on the shoulders, that's the risk i took for using the aoa sabes body, but he looks ok nonetheless.

ill try to take some more photos with the nunchaku and try to pose them.

thanks kind sir for visiting! :)

Great man! You have an amazing ability to capture the character's personality perfectly! Great job man... any plans to do the newer t-cats? Bengali, Pumyra, Lynxo?

thanks!

i would be finishing the team first including snarf and the kittens.

maybe perhaps i would make jaga, lynx-o, bengali, willa and pumyra in the future.

I've been watching the progress on this on the fwoosh.

Kickass custom as usual. I'd love to see a lynx-o in the future. :D