A little eye candy for my fellow figure enthusiasts.

billmaru

Hello Marvel figure fans! I have been checking forums for the same reason we all do: to find out more about Marvel and to enjoy what we already know. The other day I stumbled upon pictures of action shots they did with their figures. So I thought "Wow! I work in photoshop constantly for work...might as well have some fun." So here is my first photoshopped figure post. I'd love to hear some feedback on what you guys think. Tell me whether I should do this again or just stick to my day job. If you guys do happen to like this, then I am open for requests. I hope you enjoy looking at this piece as much as I enjoyed working on it.

Have a good day. Now on to the goods.

The_Big_One.jpg

Looks great except for the Juggy/Rogue scene. Where you trying to go for a charging at each other effect?

Yes. I guess I got the point across...but it is almost 1 in the morning. Sometimes the smudge tool takes over. I was a little excited to get some feedback. Any suggestions on how to make the effect stand out more? I have the file ready and eager to be edited.

Looks great except for the Juggy/Rogue scene. Where you trying to go for a charging at each other effect?

Yes. I guess I got the point across...but it is almost 1 in the morning. Sometimes the smudge tool takes over. I was a little excited to get some feedback. Any suggestions on how to make the effect stand out more? I have the file ready and eager to be edited.

I'd pose Juggy in a bracing himself for impact stance & have Rogue dive bombing him with only her showing some sort of speed effects.

I love the whole damn thing. My only complaint is that there's no Phoenix =(

I'd also like to comment on the Rogue dashing forward. Great concept if you ask me. Not only is it cool, but it distracts from her hideous face.

Hello Marvel figure fans! I have been checking forums for the same reason we all do: to find out more about Marvel and to enjoy what we already know. The other day I stumbled upon pictures of action shots they did with their figures. So I thought "Wow! I work in photoshop constantly for work...might as well have some fun." So here is my first photoshopped figure post. I'd love to hear some feedback on what you guys think. Tell me whether I should do this again or just stick to my day job. If you guys do happen to like this, then I am open for requests. I hope you enjoy looking at this piece as much as I enjoyed working on it.

Have a good day. Now on to the goods.

The_Big_One.jpg

can you make one with the avengers?

I appreciate all of the critiques and I have taken them into consideration. I have revised my work by fixing the mad crazy Rogue and Juggs scene. I also added a Phoenix. As for requests send me a PM or just give me specifics on the board. For example, I would love to do an Avengers scene..who do you want in it? Keep in mind I don't have a Hawkeye...yet. If Marvelous News wouldn't mind donating one of it's spectacular pictures, I would gladly add Hawkeye. Word.

The_Big_One_Now_With_Phoenix.jpg

Love the Phoenix addition. You should save this in a bigger size so i could use it as a background =)

Great picture!

..but who is Storm fighting...?

If you look closely one of her lightning bolts is connecting with the Blob's hand. But she's really fighting fear... There is only so much action you can fit in to one still. As I said before though "I do accept requests.

Not sure what Avengers you're working with, but let's see something including:

Captain America (Face-Off)

Thor (Wal-Mart)

Iron Man (ML1 or Face-Off)

Quicksilver (HML2, good to add a running effect)

Scarlet Witch (ML11)

Wonder Man (ML11, regular or variant, but with variant you can use more photoshop effects)

Vision (ML7, could phase his hand through someone's chest)

Giant-Man (BAF)

She-Hulk (HML2)

Wasp (Red Variant, ML15)

Warbird (Wal-Mart)

Red Skull (Face-Off)

Mandarin (Green variant)

MODOK (BAF)

Kang (FF Classics)

Ultron (ML11)

Loki (ML13)

Baron Zemo (ML14)

Taskmaster (ML11)

Super Skrull (FF Classics) and Skrulls (Marvel Select) -- Could do some kind of mid-morphing from a skrull as an impostor Avenger!

Not sure what Avengers you're working with, but let's see something including:

Captain America (Face-Off)

Thor (Wal-Mart)

Iron Man (ML1 or Face-Off)

Quicksilver (HML2, good to add a running effect)

Scarlet Witch (ML11)

Wonder Man (ML11, regular or variant, but with variant you can use more photoshop effects)

Vision (ML7, could phase his hand through someone's chest)

Giant-Man (BAF)

She-Hulk (HML2)

Wasp (Red Variant, ML15)

Warbird (Wal-Mart)

Red Skull (Face-Off)

Mandarin (Green variant)

MODOK (BAF)

Kang (FF Classics)

Ultron (ML11)

Loki (ML13)

Baron Zemo (ML14)

Taskmaster (ML11)

Super Skrull (FF Classics) and Skrulls (Marvel Select) -- Could do some kind of mid-morphing from a skrull as an impostor Avenger!

The only ones I am missing from your list are

Wasp (Red Variant, ML15) I have the regular black and green version.

Kang (FF Classics)

Super Skrull (FF Classics) and Skrulls (Marvel Select)

If I am missing a figure all I need is a crisp picture and I can manipulate it. However it is better if I have the figure to take an original picture of. The picture of Juggernaut (as with all of the figures) is one I took. I changed it to meet the peoples' request by cutting his arm out and pasting on and then adding some fine touches to it. So my imagination is my only limit and it is wide open.

Me likey. Want more!!

Great job on everything. The original was great and the second was even better. You are awesome! -r

Well the comments I have recieved have definitely made me want to do another picture. Give me a few days and I'll throw together an Avengers pic (It's only fair.)

I'd like to take a poll on who I should use. I kind of want to stick to an 8 character minimum so I can make the figures bigger and still make it aesthetically pleasing. So, name the 8 you'd like to see and if you want ...who should fight who?

Me likey. Want more!!

Great job on everything. The original was great and the second was even better. You are awesome! -r

Well the comments I have recieved have definitely made me want to do another picture. Give me a few days and I'll throw together an Avengers pic (It's only fair.)

I'd like to take a poll on who I should use. I kind of want to stick to an 8 character minimum so I can make the figures bigger and still make it aesthetically pleasing. So, name the 8 you'd like to see and if you want ...who should fight who?

I have a lot of figures of the Avengers and if you are missing one I will send you a action pic if you need. Anything to help you to create more scenes.-robbie

[quote name='billmaru'

here we go

FO cap crushing red skull

giantman taking modok apart

ultron about to kill iron man

thor staring loki at the eyes

that's 8 figs.. you can do a part 2 for the other avengers, right?