X-Men Classic Xtreme Rogue error

ScorpioKyle

I disagree with stormfan, I've seen figs with errors go for a whole lot.Not everybody will go for these but alot of people do. This also goes for packaging errors.Check out this example of a green goblin in a locki package.So if I was you I'd keep that fig packaged and hang on to it. http://toywiz.com/ml13lfei.html

@firedevil@ You know what? You have a true mutant figure. @loll@ I would pass on it though. I made the mistake one time of buying a Captain Atom with two right arms. @pow@ not funny.

yeah..and i've got a 1st appearance iron man gold variant with 2 left feet.. really not funny.. the only error fig that i have..

it was a gift from a friend, we didn't notice it until we got back from the con.

don't try to re-sell it.. keep it.. gifts are for keeps.. right? i remember whe i was still collecting mcfarlane's sportspicks nba action figures.. man, i had the baddest figs, kobe, t-mac, lebron, melo, kg, shaq.. the likes.. suddenly a friend gave me a birthday gift, a gary payton fig.. hell, who needs that? but i still keep it up to now.. coz it's a gift.. i appreciate my friend's effort in trying to make me happy..

it was a gift from a friend, we didn't notice it until we got back from the con.

don't try to re-sell it.. keep it.. gifts are for keeps.. right? i remember whe i was still collecting mcfarlane's sportspicks nba action figures.. man, i had the baddest figs, kobe, t-mac, lebron, melo, kg, shaq.. the likes.. suddenly a friend gave me a birthday gift, a gary payton fig.. hell, who needs that? but i still keep it up to now.. coz it's a gift.. i appreciate my friend's effort in trying to make me happy..

yeah, i usually dont do it. but after we noticed it he told me i should resell it

don't try to re-sell it.. keep it.. gifts are for keeps.. right? i remember when i was still collecting mcfarlane's sportspicks nba action figures.. man, i had the baddest figs, kobe, t-mac, lebron, melo, kg, shaq.. the likes.. suddenly a friend gave me a birthday gift, a gary payton fig.. hell, who needs that? but i still keep it up to now.. coz it's a gift.. i appreciate my friend's effort in trying to make me happy..

yeah, i usually dont do it. but after we noticed it he told me i should resell it

he may have meant it half-heartedly.. he just doesn't wanna see you disappointed with his gift.. you decide.. lol.

I disagree with stormfan, I've seen figs with errors go for a whole lot.Not everybody will go for these but alot of people do. This also goes for packaging errors.Check out this example of a green goblin in a locki package.So if I was you I'd keep that fig packaged and hang on to it. http://toywiz.com/ml13lfei.html

A figure in a different package is kind of cool. A 2 left armed Rogue is just freakish. It's a pretty run-of-the-mill error.

If you think it's really that cool, you should definitely just buy it off him yourself @smilepunch@

A figure in a different package is kind of cool. A 2 left armed Rogue is just freakish. It's a pretty run-of-the-mill error.

If you think it's really that cool, you should definitely just buy it off him yourself @smilepunch@

smartass, I have no interest in this fig.I simply gave my opinion. Explain to me why a packaging mistake is cool and a physical one is not? A mistake is a mistake.Theyre is no difference. @pow@

i must be pretty lucky then, i have never gotten a figure that was screwed up with 2 whatever hands or feet. i have 261 marvel figures and the only screw up i have is one of the fingers on my icons venom is a lil shorter and rounded off at the end. i did exchange a spidey icons once cause his foot fell off (but luckily i was the original purchaser and there were plenty of them at the time).

my extreme rogues knee won't straighten out, so i shoved a flight stand up the back of her vest and shes flying now.

smartass, I have no interest in this fig.I simply gave my opinion. Explain to me why a packaging mistake is cool and a physical one is not? A mistake is a mistake.Theyre is no difference. @pow@

Well, would you rather date a someone that's wearing their shirt inside out, or someone with 2 left arms?

That's what I thought.

Well, would you rather date a someone that's wearing their shirt inside out, or someone with 2 left arms?

That's what I thought.

That makes absolutely no sense. #WTF#

That's what I thought.

It makes perfect sense. A figure with 2 left arms is a defect in the product. A packaging error doesn't detract from the value because most people throw it away anyway.

Just like the dating scenario I brought up. You can throw the shirt away but you can't get rid of the left arm.

It may not have been the best example but if you use your brain... it's not that hard to understand.

Personally I check my figures for screw ups like THAT and then if I find any I AVOID them at all costs :P Lets say I were to come across a series 5 redskull or dark phoenix on the pegs right now with this defect ... I need the figures but like that they are uterly pointless :D :D

well... I guess I would proly pick them up for custom forder or some such but other than that ...

That's what I thought.

It makes perfect sense. A figure with 2 left arms is a defect in the product. A packaging error doesn't detract from the value because most people throw it away anyway.

Just like the dating scenario I brought up. You can throw the shirt away but you can't get rid of the left arm.

It may not have been the best example but if you use your brain... it's not that hard to understand.

I understand your scenario but the comparison makes no sense.

That's what I thought.

Ok, ultimately, when you buy a Marvel Legend you're buying it for the figure, not the packaging. So if there's something wrong with the packaging, it doesn't really matter all that much because like I said, most people get rid of it. But if the figure itself is messed up or defective, why would you want it? The only person that the wrong packaging wouldn't appeal to (at least on SOME level) is a MOC collector. I'm sorry but no kind of collector would want a 2 left handed figure. It may be neat see a picture of, but that's about all people want with them.

That's what I thought.

Ok, ultimately, when you buy a Marvel Legend you're buying it for the figure, not the packaging. So if there's something wrong with the packaging, it doesn't really matter all that much because like I said, most people get rid of it. But if the figure itself is messed up or defective, why would you want it? The only person that the wrong packaging wouldn't appeal to (at least on SOME level) is a MOC collector. I'm sorry but no kind of collector would want a 2 left handed figure. It may be neat see a picture of, but that's about all people want with them.

Like I said I've seen people go for this sort of thing,they view it as one of a kind or very very rare.Now I personaly don't go for these,the 2 hand mistakes I have I only noticed when I got home so they weren't intentional buys. As far as a packaging error not appealing to a moc collector I think you've got it backwards.A collector who opens figs won't care about a package at all but a person who collects moc will be the most interested in a packaging mistake.