Hail Hydra!

Waiting

While I do like the new Hydra figure, I have to say I was a little disappointed it still has the crappy Hasbro elbow. The Hasbow, as it were. For some reason I thought this guy had double-jointed elbows. Instead he's got just about the worst, most limited version of the Hasbrow. The left arm hardly bends at all. Despite that short coming though, he is a cool figure and I will pick up several.

And I really like your head swap!

The MS heads need to be drilled out.

Very nice , can they move at all?.. Other than drilling was there anything else you had to do?.. step by step guide please? LOL @loll@ How about a shot of them with the regular hasbro ones in there too?..

The MS heads need to be drilled out.

Very nice , can they move at all?.. Other than drilling was there anything else you had to do?.. step by step guide please? LOL @loll@ How about a shot of them with the regular hasbro ones in there too?..

my guess

the hydra agents have a ball joint neck instead of the pin type neck (bullseye,smc12 spiderman, etc)

so all he had to do was hollow out the inside of their head and stick it on, nothing to it most likely

It would be nice if the HML Hydra figures came with different heads on their own. I don't have that Marvel Select Spiderwoman base, but I don't know if I would still do the head swap anyway since they made the Hasbro Hydra soldier body so huge, those heads look too small on them (their hands are larger than their whole head) and, of course, the difference in the shade of green is noticeable too. Good job on working with what you had though, at least they don't look like a clone army now.