marvel77

LCBH falling apart

i was trying to pose the darkness figure when the entire fugre just fell apart. completely broke into pieces. has this happened to anyone else.

No, but I did have the pelvis part of Pitt come apart when I was struggling to get that left leg to snap on. I had to glue it back together.

probably an isolated incident, all of my figures feel pretty solid (though, Conan's leg did fall off once).

I really haven't noticed any difference in QC between these and the TB MLs.

Ah yes, TB/MT's shoddy QC, tis known sooooooooooo well.

I haven't had many problems with either line, I'm not speaking for everybody, only myself.

if you got a problem with a figure, and you can't fix it yourself, then take it back to the store.

but it sounds like it could just be glued back together.

try contacting them and see if you can't send the figure in for a replacement :) I did that with my onslaught baf & pyro though they sent me a damn ninja wolverine in place of my pyro ... had to buy another one Grr.... shakes fist! So ... you may not get the same figure back but they can replace a BAF part I bet at the least

I had this happen to a Sota figure once, but never a LCBH, though I haven't seen Darkness yet. I have all of wave one and the first Conan set and these guys seem very well made, better than ML was. No stuck joints, no errors. These guys are great and I'm looking forward to seeing wave 2. And really looking forward to wave 3. I want that giant troll!

Man i'm getting a little upset here. I've only been buying wave 2 for the monkeyman baf, but the four armed guy and judge death both broke at the legs. I don't play with the toys, and both happened only minutes out of the package. I'm going to just toss them, I got what I wanted (monkeyman).

That save me money. I was going to buy theses but If they break that easy, I am not going to waste my money.

probably an isolated incident, all of my figures feel pretty solid (though, Conan's leg did fall off once).

I really haven't noticed any difference in QC between these and the TB MLs.

Ah yes, TB/MT's shoddy QC, tis known sooooooooooo well.

Finally, why people have been bitchin about Toybiz/Hasbro is beyond me, here is a clear example of the huge minus over plastic quality and production in Toybiz. Granted, I do want to Conan set I am now afraid of the age old problem with Toybiz. I mean since they had the damn DC license back in 89. I hope and pray my Conan set is without error.

That sucks man. But it does seem to me that the quality of Series 2 is a lot crappier.

I have 8 figures from the line so far, Series 1 (Minus Judge Dredd), Judge Death, and the Body Bags 2 pack. I've had no quality control issues at all. And beleive me, I had plenty of trouble with the Marvel Legends line under Toybiz. If people are having problems that sucks, but in my personal experience QC on LBCH is considerably improved since the ML days. They are all sturdy, well painted, and every peice has been connected properly (no more left hand on the right arm).

Yeah, I'm gonna have to make a retraction, my Superpatriot's silver arm fell off last night when I gently picked him up, i wasn't even touching his arm!

I haven't even seen the Darkness figures around. Must be a favorite among scalpers.

Bought the Conan set and BAM like clockwork the stupid arm is stuck/fused on the Conan figure. Everything else is fine but his arm is fused.