Carlito Asks For Release From WWE?, RAW, Y2J, More!

Outsiders

On Friday night, Chris Jericho will be signing copies of his book at the Borders Book (Redmond Town Center) in Richmond, WA. Call 425-869-1907 for more information.

RAW will be three hours on 12/10.

According to reports, Carlito has been outspoken backstage, and appears to have requested his release. It should be interesting since WWE granted Daiviri's request for a release.

Nate Orton, Randy's younger brother had an MMA match a few weeks ago in St. Louis, MO and won via strikes from the mount position, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Randy attended the show, and congratulated his brother afterwards. Bob Jr., the boys father, wasn't thrilled about his son doing MMA.

Wouldn't be a good idea to let Carlito go and give TNA a young and up coming star to build on. I don't know what he did this year but being let out of WM and jobbing alot lately makes me think he's in the doghouse and hasn't been out for awhile.

Let Carlito go. He has to be one of the most worthless pieces of "talent" in the business today.

Carlito is a talented young man with incredible physical gifts. BUT, he is lazy to a degree that just shows, even on television. At first, I wondered why WWE was letting this kid go to waste. however, he walks around with a look of smug arrogance as if his bowel movements don't stink. You know why? Because, he had everything handed to him along the way. Carlito is something like a ten-time champion in the Caribbean in his father's promotion. Carlito thinks he is "sliced bread #2" because he was the big shot in Daddy's company. But, he's not in the WWE and refuses to work hard enough to prove his worth. He has been given opportunity after opportunity and failed. Let him go.

TNA can have him. But, if they don't put the strap on him like his daddy did in WWC, Carlito will just waste his time in that company too. Carlito is a punk... send him to SmackDown with guys like Undertaker. Then, he can improve his game or get bullied and beaten down. Either way, at least it would be better than being in the same ring as Sh*tsky... I mean, Snitsky.

To be honest I see nothing in Carlito. And its not even that i disrespect him because he's lazy I just see nothing in the guy. He;s okay on the mic but doesn't have a good look, gimmick or charisma about him that is not one dimensional.

Hes mediocre in the ring. At BEST.

I don't think he's got anything going for him really.

I hope he leaves and the sooner the better.

Who in the hell are you and what in the hell is your point?

If you read the sentence after that, you would see my point was that he would: 1) get bullied by Taker (did you miss that discussion from a few weeks ago?) - or - 2) would elevate his game and finally get over.

I don't know who you are but you are proving yourself to be a complete idiot already.

I'm a purist... simply stated. I still have the opprotunity to watch Wrestling with my dad, like he did with his dad and I'll do with my kids. I hate the fact that it's gotten all soap opera-ey, and I hate how all of you smart fans buy into the on-air personalities! They need to drop the story lines and make every taping like the DVDs where you see the real person talking about their motivation/love for the squared circle. Since everyone says wrestling is fake... remove the "fake" from the equation!?

Wow... enough said. Between the typos and grammatic errors and then that statement, I am stopping my responses to you now because you are clearly the superior being. My tiny brain can not comprehend the levels of stupidity with which you might inflict upon me.

Between the typos and grammatic errors...

Nimrod! I don't post without spellcheck, but you're right, we already know you lack taste and now, your intellect is suspect too! Who are you supposed to be anyway? "The off-color" color commentator? Dude stick to Raw vs. Smackdown on PS2... if you mess something up you can always start all over!

This coming from the guy who has been posting in the wrestling forums for a proverbial cup of coffee. I'm not a longtime member of this forum myself. Yet, in the time I have been a member, I have seen you for two days... trying to pick a fight and insult me on both days.

Do not think for a second that I haven't figured you out already. A bully of small, weak children and defenseless animals who pleasures himself to photos who Bea Arthur in his grandmother's basement. Come online to get your jollies by picking fights and arguing with peole.

I am a nimrod for having played your game this far but the game is over for me. Say whatever else you want after this. I'll be busy reading other people's posts and responding to the threads and comments of the smart members of this forum who act civil.

Ok... I don't expect everyone here to agree with what people post but I do have standards where I like to keep it on an adult level... If you two kids can't play nice than a certain Mod is going to get angry and this Mod is already angry enough as it is because he had a very bad week in football so please play nice and don't make him angry...

Ares... Please don't name call and I can careless but posting in red might tick other members off but that choice is yours...

That's a residual effect from WWE trying to "Go Young"?! They started cranking these guys out who want to be celebrities without the passion or love for the squared circle. The third and fourth generation talent is getting rather thin, so, we have to deal with a bunch of no name people getting over.

I couldn't agree more! #US1#

Well said.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE