Best 6inch Spidey Figure based on movie?

pastwatch2001

I have the movie Spidey from Spider-Man 1 and 2. I prefer the 2nd one since he has a good deal of articulation, but his chest looks kind of funky as he has that ML Iceman body type. Hasbro re-released it in that Spider-Man 3 movie wave. It doesn't look as good though as there's no wash on it. It looks really shiny.

I like none of the Movie Spideys, I find the texture on the costume too scaly!! Feels like sandpaper when it rubs on your skin. You can use them to get a good scrub on the back when in the shower! New Venom is cool, but again I'm not into Movie versions. The only passable movie figure for me is . . . J. Jonah Jameson !

pretty sure hes talking about spiderman figures, not the other characters in the movies

my suggestion, from movie 2, the magnetic one

and theres one that comes with a stoplight that swings around

both are the only 2 i have and both are super poseable, only thing they dont have is individual finger articulation

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/product2803.html

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/product2805.html

oh yeah i had this one too

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/product2808.html

but i painted it to look like armored spiderman

hes pretty much the same as the other 2 also

damn i miss toybiz making almost every figure super poseable

I have those figures too, and Iwould say they are the best movie figures (there`s one of em in my sig, actually).My only complain would be the dark blue/black paint instead of blue.

oh yeah i had this one too

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/product2808.html

but i painted it to look like armored spiderman

hes pretty much the same as the other 2 also

damn i miss toybiz making almost every figure super poseable

I have those figures too, and Iwould say they are the best movie figures (there`s one of em in my sig, actually).My only complain would be the dark blue/black paint instead of blue.

yeah i can understand the paint issue, but its such a distinct sculpt that you know its movie spiderman

I like both spidey movie versions 1 and 2. 1 is a little smaller and the colors are darker, but I think I might actually like him more. 2 is awesome too. If you could I would try to pick both up. and movie 1 has an awesome battled ravaged spidey

I like both spidey movie versions 1 and 2. 1 is a little smaller and the colors are darker, but I think I might actually like him more. 2 is awesome too. If you could I would try to pick both up. and movie 1 has an awesome battled ravaged spidey

man i want that battle damaged spidey too

i wasnt really collecting figures when i would see him all the time

I'll go for the Ultimate Posable Spiderman from Spiderman2. I'm not sure if that was the name for it but it has magnet on him.

Although I still feel that there's still a figure that really felt close to how he looked in the movie. I find the 18" version looks better, so as the 8" Unleashed version. But the black suit spidey from the unleashed looks better than the red/blue

Does web trap Spidey or aerial Spidey have any articulation at all in their hands or are they stiff? For example, in web trap it looks like they are molded in a web-shooting pose. BTW, thanks for all the advice guys, it really helps!

both have hand articulation

web trap spideys hands can make the web shooter hand or an open palm

ariel spidey can make a fist or open palm

magnetic spidey is my favorite though, i just love having a spiderman be able to stick to almost anything (metal atleast)

I personally like the spiderman-1 movie figure. The one that comes packed with the Gargoyle ledge. You can get a real classic pose with that one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spider-Man-The-Movie-S...Poseable-Spider

i'd agree.

Back when there weren't 5678 Mavel Legends figures and they came with wall mountable bases, i used to mount them on the wall and he looked pretty cool hanging from that side-of-the-building thing. He's the only movie Spiderman version i've ever bought.

okwell, that's kind of a lie. I ALSO have the battle damaged Spiderman from that same line. He's really cool cause you can still see the Tobey Maguire likeness even though only half his face is showing.

those wall mountable bases were cool - it even made the movie MJ from spidrman 1 look cool. She came with a collapsable balcony thing. I wouldn't say she's worse than the NEW Spiderman movie MJ....bc the original's face actually was pretty...but her shoulders were like bigger than any of the other figures in that line. She had the body of a quarterback on with the face of Kirsten Dunst.

but yeah, the original Spiderman series 1 is great. I haven't felt the need to buy any other Spiderman movie version since then. He's actually one of my favorite Spiderman figures.