DCSH no where !!!!!!

asidx

Me too. From what I've been able to calculate, buying the whole wave online would only cost me $5.10 more total, after shipping than it would to buy the same number of figures at retail with sales tax (not including the $3/gal gas or whatever price it will be by then). The only downside is you have to buy them all, but I WANT all the figures in these waves so far AND the BAF. However, some online sites are saying they don't know the makeup of the case and the extra figure might be a variant or might just be a duplicate, which I do not want. Other than that I think it would be good to pre-order them online for the first wave too, just to see if they really are still MIA at the retail stores. At least I will have them and not have to search and be disappointed constantly.

I'll bite. I used to enjoy the trill of the hunt, but with Wal-Mart cancelling, the TRU around me sucking, and Target being inconsistent, I need to start ordering (and pre-ordering) DCSH on line. Where?!?!?! I checked BBTS and they have the clayface wave on pre-order, who else carries them? Where can I get the best deal? Anyone still have the Two-Face/Batgirl wave? Any suggestions? Where do you order from? Would you recommend them?

DCUC? What is this madness? Anyone got links with details, pics, etc???

Bad news on my end.

Talked to a good number of stores(3 Wal-Marts, 2 Targets, 2 TRU), seems the line is being universally dropped in this area. They don't sell well enough. The short packed toys sell fast, but 2 or 3 of them per case that sell against 6 or 7 that don't isn't cutting it. One TRU sttill has 7 Scarecrows! In short, if I want Clayface, Batgirl, gray Batman or Bruce Wayne, I'll have to have someone grab them for me.

I just got home from K-Mart, the have TONS of DCSH toys there! A bunch of each character. TwoFace, Batgirl, Black Superman, Black Batman, Lex Luthor, Steel, Parasite, and a few from some older lines. I was really happy to be able to chose the best Batgirl anf Twoface. I hate having to get a figure with a paint flaw because I think I might never see that toy anywhere else.

By the way, it was the K-Mart in Somerville,MA.

I'm on vacation in Panama this month, and have been seeing a lot of DCSH figures in the toy stores. Each time I would see them though, blue shirt Supergirl was gone. I finally found her this morning, which completes my DCSH collection :D

Something kind of odd that I've seen here is an abundance of Robins and Azraels. At the store I went to yesterday, there were no less than five Azraels on the shelf; and there's been about an average of three Robins in the stores.